IT’S POSSIBLE MY TRIMAX HAS TO BE RESCHEDULED FUUUAACK

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Suicide or complete isolation
I didn‘t go to an orthodontist for 4months and got when i talked to one now (1 month before surgery) he said, muh i use diffrent braces (speed braces) and your teeth might have moved (my teeth are a fucking mess, you can‘t even tell when i bite down bc it‘s open everywhere).

Surgery first cases exist too, why would the surgeon care so much if small changes occurred. They can regulate that after surgery just fine, right?

Im not gonna wait another fucking year

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I already told you preparatory braces are in the stone age

I already told you preparatory braces are in the stone age
It‘s prepped enough, i been in braces for 3years, i don‘t even give a fuck anymore if my teeth are gonna be perfect post surgery i just wanna have it finally done

? i'm saying you don't need to do preparatory braces, it's surgery first with non retarded surgeons only now

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
? i'm saying you don't need to do preparatory braces, it's surgery first with non retarded surgeons only now
Exactly. My mom things im arrogant for telling her this guy is bullshitting and knows shit about surgery

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Was this with that Austrian surgeon guy that was blackpilled?
No that‘s the surgeon. I don‘t argue with surgeons about surgery.
I argued with the orthodontist who doesn‘t know shit about surgery and wants to reschedule it bc my teeth slightly moved/are not prepared enough

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and BimaxLaser
What does trimax entail i thought u had two jaws only

What does trimax entail i thought u had two jaws only
trimax is not a medical term, bimax meaning double jaw and trimax meaning both jaws + the chin = total of 3 -> „tri-max“

• +1
Reactions: BimaxLaser and try2beme
No that‘s the surgeon. I don‘t argue with surgeons about surgery.
I argued with the orthodontist who doesn‘t know shit about surgery and wants to reschedule it bc my teeth slightly moved/are not prepared enough
Fuck that ortho bro time is of the essensce. How old are you now?

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
I havent even consulted a surgeon yet much less started preparing with braces
True but your avi looks really hot is that adriana lima with AI?

I havent even consulted a surgeon yet much less started preparing with braces
Depends on your jaw and teeth if it‘s over. I could give you my opinion in DM if you send. Btw surgery first cases exist too

Depends on your jaw and teeth if it‘s over. I could give you my opinion in DM if you send. Btw surgery first cases exist too
I can do that later today, ik not crazy recessed just slight/moderately +bad gonial angle and minor ish assymetry

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing