It’s pretty hard to keep up with looksmaxxing or maintian if when you’re broke. Looks are currency, and honey, you’re overdrawn

can’t relate

can’t relate

Roped femboy
You can’t afford a glow-up, so stop trying to act like you’ve got the funds.

You can’t afford a bimax? Then keep dreaming, because reality isn’t in your budget.

You talk about looksmaxxing like you can afford it—adorable.

You think confidence is free? Nah, it’s just the price tag on your insecurities.

“moneymaxxing is cope, looks is everything, money isn't everything”
but it buys everything that makes you pretty.
Unless you’re BORN a Chad money matters more so you can afford a glow up.

I think there should be a bigger focus on moneymaxxing here. I’m surprised that it isn’t even number one. You need money to look good.You can’t ‘glow up’ when you can’t even light up your bank account.

There’s a reason why poor people, on average, look less attractive than rich people. Skin is also an indicator of financial adversity and struggle; financial struggle is visible, etched in wrinkles and worn-out smiles; wealth smooths lines that poverty only deepens, when you don’t have perfect skin, it signals that you’re too poor to afford healthy, nutrient-dense food or can’t afford proper hygiene or skincare. Skin is a BIG health indicator and reflects income level. For example, a poor person is more likely to have pimples, dry dull skin, and premature wrinkles, and the poorer nutrition and junk food you eat because it is cheaper. This is why moneymaxxing isn't an option; it's survival. Without it, you're just beauty bankrupt.

“Muh I’ll just do skin care in a budget” Your skin’s a mirror for your wallet—broke and full of cracks.

Your reflection isn’t lying—it’s just telling you what poverty looks like.

If looks are currency, the poor can't even afford to open an account.

I think there is already all the information people need to improve their looks; looksmaxxing info isn’t special anymore, especially when you can’t afford it. Now it’s about WHO can afford it, let alone maintain their looksmax.

No money, no glow-up—stay broke, stay basic.

Looks are a tax bracket; the rich get beauty returns, the poor get deductions.

Just knowing looksmaxxing stuff is mental masturbation when you can’t afford to actualize that information into reality. Looksmaxxing tips are just bedtime stories when your bank account’s in the red.
Reading up on looksmaxxing while broke? That’s like window shopping with empty pockets—pure delusion.

All these advice blah blah blah
You can study the playbook all you want, but without cash, you’re just another spectator.

Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it sure as hell buys the face you’ll never have.

Beauty isn't just skull deep, it's wallet deep. No money, no maxxing.

And I’m not even talking about just plastic surgery, even softmaxxing.

Someone here made a guide on how to looksmax on a budget 🤣🤣🤣 beauty on a budget? Sure, if you’re okay with dollar store results.

There are so many things I could softmax if I could afford or maintain affording, like near-infrared light therapy that actually works (not the cheap scam ones) or affording grass-fed, pasture-raised meats, wild-caught fish, other seafood, and organic fruits, etc., which help looksmax because they’re very nutrient-dense and you see benefits in your skin and not being bloated. There are even hair and skin products that are legit and I want to buy, but they are expensive, or I bought them but couldn’t maintain it.
Your face is your fortune—or your debt. Choose wisely.

Looksmaxxing is very high maintenance and requires a very high income, especially long-term, if you want to maintain the lifestyle. Yeah, you’ve got all the gems of looksmax info/resources, but can you afford it? Beauty’s an expensive hobby—one you’re clearly not cut out for.

If looks could kill, your bank account would still be the real victim.

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah, nope, RealNinja and 8 others
dnrd just water

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols

You can’t afford a bimax? Then keep dreaming, because reality isn’t in your budget.

You think confidence is free? Nah, it’s just the price tag on your insecurities.

I think there should be a bigger focus on moneymaxxing here. I’m surprised that it isn’t even number one. You need money to look good.You can’t ‘glow up’ when you can’t even light up your bank account.

There’s a reason why poor people, on average, look less attractive than rich people. Skin is also an indicator of financial adversity and struggle; financial struggle is visible, etched in wrinkles and worn-out smiles; wealth smooths lines that poverty only deepens, when you don’t have perfect skin, it signals that you’re too poor to afford healthy, nutrient-dense food or can’t afford proper hygiene or skincare. Skin is a BIG health indicator and reflects income level. For example, a poor person is more likely to have pimples, dry dull skin, and premature wrinkles, and the poorer nutrition and junk food you eat because it is cheaper. This is why moneymaxxing isn't an option; it's survival. Without it, you're just beauty bankrupt.

“Muh I’ll just do skin care in a budget” Your skin’s a mirror for your wallet—broke and full of cracks.

I think there is already all the information people need to improve their looks; looksmaxxing info isn’t special anymore, especially when you can’t afford it. Now it’s about WHO can afford it, let alone maintain their looksmax.

Just knowing looksmaxxing stuff is mental masturbation when you can’t afford to actualize that information into reality. Looksmaxxing tips are just bedtime stories when your bank account’s in the red.
Reading up on looksmaxxing while broke? That’s like window shopping with empty pockets—pure delusion.

You can study the playbook all you want, but without cash, you’re just another spectator.

Money doesn’t buy happiness, but it sure as hell buys the face you’ll never have.

Someone here made a guide on how to looksmax on a budget 🤣🤣🤣 beauty on a budget? Sure, if you’re okay with dollar store results.

There are so many things I could softmax if I could afford or maintain affording, like near-infrared light therapy that actually works (not the cheap scam ones) or affording grass-fed, pasture-raised meats, wild-caught fish, other seafood, and organic fruits, etc., which help looksmax because they’re very nutrient-dense and you see benefits in your skin and not being bloated. There are even hair and skin products that are legit and I want to buy, but they are expensive, or I bought them but couldn’t maintain it.

Looksmaxxing is very high maintenance and requires a very high income, especially long-term, if you want to maintain the lifestyle. Yeah, you’ve got all the gems of looksmax info/resources, but can you afford it? Beauty’s an expensive hobby—one you’re clearly not cut out for.

My parents stop me from looks maxing by perpetually trying to control me it’s over

gayest thing ive ever fucking read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian, niqfan625, IMOGYOU and 4 others
Don't call me honey short stack

• JFL
Reactions: lestoa
Who is actually reading all that

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon, niqfan625 and gandyjunior
water please leave this fucking site

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dystopian and iabsolvejordan
  • Ugh..
Reactions: niqfan625 and skkrrrtcantdo
True
Looksmaxxing is impossible without money

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and can’t relate
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, niqfan625 and Darkeningstar
If I am considered AI in here, why are you not considered a woman?

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
there should be a minimum test count to make a profile. OP wouldn't make the cut.

very wet water

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Not a single molecule

• WTF
Reactions: enriquecel
Are you a cute femboy and are you 18+