It’s rare to be tall and good looking .

H

Habibi

Iron
Stats say that only 1.7 percent are 6 ft 3 , which is the “ ideal “ height . Most tall cells have a horse face . So it leaves the question how much of tall people are good looking ?

Attachments

• IMG_1942.jpeg
    IMG_1942.jpeg
    500.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1929.jpeg
    IMG_1929.jpeg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ttlurker, slavicpsycho, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
most people are ugly independent of their height, it's just that tall people are rare, so people that are both tall and attractive are even more rare.

most people with horse faces are statistically most likely average height simply because there's the most of them.

• +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, T50 Mogger, okwiwhd and 17 others
Im around 6'3 and am the exact opposite, got a short ass midface.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
Not for Mich longer,the eugenic and nature of women will create better men according to there preferences since they dont need betabuxxers anymore,they can a Ford beign dumped by Chad,future men Will be More psychopathic and dominante and Will causethe colapse of civilización because of their low IQ decisión since women like them that way:)(y)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose, LooksMaxsterAwesome, twojei and 5 others
A well developed, harmonious face is always rare regardless of height. However, if it’s high levels of IGF-1 that causes the growth then horse face or ogremaxing will happen

@Habibi am i sigma

A well developed, harmonious face is always rare regardless of height. However, if it’s high levels of IGF-1 that causes the growth then horse face or ogremaxing will happen
It’s still prove my point right . They’re both rare

• +1
Reactions: Gonefishing
I'm peak then

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
here i am, 6'3 with 1.04 midface

most people are ugly independent of their height, it's just that tall people are rare, so people that are both tall and attractive are even more rare.

most people with horse faces are statistically most likely average height simply because there's the most of them.
Untrue.
If an individual has genetic traits for increased height, these traits extend to other body parts, including the face, to maintain proportionality.
there is also tendency for facial bones to grow proportionately larger to match the overall body size, maintaining aesthetic and functional balance.
Taller individuals have prolonged or more intense periods of GH and IGF-1 activity, leading to increased growth in both stature and facial bones.
The growth of the craniofacial skeleton follows specific patterns during development. For taller individuals, the growth plates in the long bones (like those in the legs) remain active for a longer period, which is often mirrored in the facial bones. This results in a longer growth period for facial bones, leading to a longer face.
+ Extended Growth Periods in avg

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Habibi
Untrue.
If an individual has genetic traits for increased height, these traits often extend to other body parts, including the face, to maintain proportionality.
there is also tendency for facial bones to grow proportionately larger to match the overall body size, maintaining aesthetic and functional balance.
Taller individuals often have prolonged or more intense periods of GH and IGF-1 activity, leading to increased growth in both stature and facial bones.
The growth of the craniofacial skeleton follows specific patterns during development. For taller individuals, the growth plates in the long bones (like those in the legs) remain active for a longer period, which is often mirrored in the facial bones. This results in a longer growth period for facial bones, leading to a longer face.
+ Extended Growth Periods in avg
U wrote all of that Jfl . But I still stand true . That it’s both rare .

Men SHOULD have long faces, you tranny faced faggot cuck. It's literally the most masculine trait in the world, no women can pull that off.

U wrote all of that Jfl . But I still stand true . That it’s both rare .
Careful with what you say buddy🙏🗣️🗣️🙏the COCK is watching🤞🤞🐔🐔and he take NO prisoners🙅‍♂️🙅‍♂️🤫🤫keep them cheeks TIGHT

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
according to .org 50% of men are 6'3+

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jatin and Habibi
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and goo25
Men SHOULD have long faces, you tranny faced faggot cuck. It's literally the most masculine trait in the world, no women can pull that off.
“ Muhhhhh long face hot “ Tell that to every girl .

• JFL
Reactions: uglysub8male
Then why was I cursed with a compact mid face

• So Sad
Reactions: Habibi
Sounds like cope tbhngl

Long face is more masc imo

It’s true, I am long faced 6’1 ogre

• +1
Not for Mich longer,the eugenic and nature of women will create better men according to there preferences since they dont need betabuxxers anymore,they can a Ford beign dumped by Chad,future men Will be More psychopathic and dominante and Will causethe colapse of civilización because of their low IQ decisión since women like them that way:)(y)
The issue is that most women DON'T reproduce with Chad. They merely settle for an oofy doofy and reproduce with them instead.

• +1
Reactions: Habibi and edodalic29
The issue is that most women DON'T reproduce with Chad. They merely settle for an oofy doofy and reproduce with them instead.
Wonder why that is ….:forcedsmile:
@Xangsane

• +1
Reactions: Habibi and Xangsane
Lmao why does this actually make sense

• JFL