its really boring when u have literally 0 friends.

I

isis_Bleach

The white race is gone
like i have nobody to text, call, hangout with, relaye to and feel like maybe im not a complete zero and loner because 1 person knows who i am. nah i dont have any of that so like theres only sm u can do before the boredom kicks in.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH and rand anon
less stress and zero drama you have more time to focus on yourself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen and PsychoH
I can relate , it’s incredibly lonesome

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and isis_Bleach
dont worry theres no such thing as a friend

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Nick.Harte
like i have nobody to text, call, hangout with, relaye to and feel like maybe im not a complete ze:lul:ro and loner because 1 person knows who i am. nah i dont have any of that so like theres only sm u can do before the boredom kicks in.
Join a group hobby that way you can get to know people without the pressure of entertaining them like a date.

same. All my old friends abandoned me like I never existed
Maybe they just wanted some dick from me and nothing else. Shows their true corlors

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Foids are never bored, even the ugliest of landwhales still have friends

• +1
Reactions: asia and isis_Bleach
I've been coping with that by going on online message boards and Reddit but yeah it's pretty empty. Difficult to make friends with autism though.

My plan to make friends in the future is to get a gym membership eventually and dress in a way that shows off my muscles so guys come up to me for advice, then I can make friends easily without having to approach anyone.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Yerico7
No shit

Why do you think .org exists

You think any of us would be here if we had IRL friends

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Yerico7 and rand anon
same. All my old friends abandoned me like I never existed
Maybe they just wanted some dick from me and nothing else. Shows their true corlors
sounds like ur friends were gay as shit. ive had the same happen. u think u guys are homies but turns out hes just a fag who wants dick:incel:

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Nick.Harte
like i have nobody to text, call, hangout with, relaye to and feel like maybe im not a complete zero and loner because 1 person knows who i am. nah i dont have any of that so like theres only sm u can do before the boredom kicks in.
tell me about it, the oldER I get the quicker every cope runs it's course.

• +1
sounds like ur friends were gay as shit. ive had the same happen. u think u guys are homies but turns out hes just a fag who wants dick:incel:
Yeah and u try to be nice and let em suck once but then they just won’t stop asking

• JFL
do a org meetup unironically best way of making good friends who are like minded.

do a org meetup unironically best way of making good friends who are like minded.
He flaked on me last time tho
And his mom even got mad and said why ask people to chill then leave them hanging

• So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and PsychoH
He flaked on me last time tho
And his mom even got mad and said why ask people to chill then leave them hanging
based mom just try again with other people

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore