its really crazy when you think about how many Indians group together to scam and steal money from elderly people

D

Deleted member 30552

little rodents literally have their own lil facilities to scam old people

dirty lil fucks

probably where @BrahminBoss works at

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 29155, Deleted member 23558 and 5 others
if u wanna scam, scam. but dont scam old people imo thats just fucked, let em enjoy their last years

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30552
if u wanna scam, scam. but dont scam old people imo thats just fucked, let em enjoy their last years
only scam im cool with is simple PayPal scams where people get their money back

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
cuz ur a MORALITYCUCK

@Dr. Bludy
not really im just not a retarded degenerate

clearly you don't wanna work for years just to have a shitload money stolen from you and that hard work mean absolutely nothing. if you don't want that to happen to you you shouldn't support it happening to other people, otherwise you're just a retard

• +1
not really im just not a retarded degenerate

clearly you don't wanna work for years just to have a shitload money stolen from you and that hard work mean absolutely nothing. if you don't want that to happen to you you shouldn't support it happening to other people, otherwise you're just a retard
i wont be scammed, im not dumb

survival of the fittest innit

i wont be scammed, im not dumb

survival of the fittest innit
you say that and then a high iq criminal steals your identity and hacks your social media and puts your ass 10k in debt

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 21898
The elderly deserve it
how do you think the world got into such a terrible position in the first place? Oldcel cucks allowed society's collapse with things like women's rights. Now we're expected to respect them? FUCK THAT!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Sub0, Deleted member 23558 and 3 others

Draining cryptofags wallets is much more profitable and you're less likely to get caught

Jugg and finesse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
The elderly deserve it
how do you think the world got into such a terrible position in the first place? Oldcel cucks allowed society's collapse with things like women's rights. Now we're expected to respect them? FUCK THAT!
I never understood having sympathy for elderly especially in america. those mofos are racist and ignorant and made this place into a total shithole. Unless you live In Japan or a Northern European countries fuck old people

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, horizontallytall and Recessed Life
Jugg and finesse
u incels be the types to be like "fuck women I hate them so much they make my life so much harder" then be the type to support making other people's lives way harder with actual issues its almost as if you're all self centered and think the world revolves around you or something. good job making a positive impact on the cold, dark ass world!

• +1
u incels be the types to be like "fuck women I hate them so much they make my life so much harder" then be the type to support making other people's lives way harder with actual issues its almost as if you're all self centered and think the world revolves around you or something. good job making a positive impact on the cold, dark ass world!
Nigga

If you’re broke, starving and shitting yourself to death in the third world then you should just finesse retarded geezers out of money.

They doing what they gotta do

• WTF
Nigga

If you’re broke, starving and shitting yourself to death in the third world then you should just finesse retarded geezers out of money.

They doing what they gotta do
its not anybody else's fault that they were born in a shit country with 0 iq to do anything productive for the world. they deserve it

its not anybody else's fault that they were born in a shit country with 0 iq to do anything productive for the world. they deserve it
whatever bro, just way life goes. Dog eat dog

whatever bro, just way life goes. Dog eat dog
dpesmt mean you should support niggas stealing grandmas purses off the street and then running

• +1
they scam old people because they're the only ones who fall victim to those scams. their brains have degenerated to the point that even indians can outsmart them. it's just a numbers game. those indian scammers probably have to make a hundred calls just to find someone dumb and old enough to be fooled. many videos like this on youtube of scammers demonstrating sub 90 iq;

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
they scam old people because they're the only ones who fall victim to those scams. their brains have degenerated to the point that even indians can outsmart them. it's just a numbers game. those indian scammers probably have to make a hundred calls just to find someone dumb and old enough to be fooled. many videos like this on youtube of scammers demonstrating sub 90 iq;

All fun and games until you become old and some indian nigger scams you

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Deleted member 30552
Draining cryptofags wallets is much more profitable and you're less likely to get caught
draining is kinda dead now, no? knew a few ppl who did it in 2022

you say that and then a high iq criminal steals your identity and hacks your social media and puts your ass 10k in debt
nobody would steal my identity, its not worth the massive effort

draining is kinda dead now, no? knew a few ppl who did it in 2022
I think it's been done with larger groups now, i'm not too sure as i don't do it personally

Yeah but It's also not that hard to believe. People usually have less empathy for races that aren't their own. It's innate