It's really not about looks man

Screenshot 20240122 191957 563

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
he's so right

Well no shit.
This guy about to learn.

If you want attention for dudes, get as lean and jacked as possible.
Hell, go on a fucking cycle and load up on BCAAs and creatine.

If you want girls, it's all face and height. Muscles don't even come third. There's race and social status before that.

I learnt this way too late and I'm like half a decade past the "male prime" age.

Btw that reply about happiness below the OP post is low-key bluepilled. Ain't nobody gonna be attracted to a "happy energy" gymcel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, hardestmfintheroom, Deleted member 55631 and 6 others
Well no shit.
This guy about to learn.

If you want attention for dudes, get as lean and jacked as possible.
Hell, go on a fucking cycle and load up on BCAAs and creatine.

If you want girls, it's all face and height. Muscles don't even come third. There's race and social status before that.

I learnt this way too late and I'm like half a decade past the "male prime" age.

Btw that reply about happiness below the OP post is low-key bluepilled. Ain't nobody gonna be attracted to a "happy energy" gymcel.
Is height or face more important?

Height will hinder you if you're severely below average, after 5'9 you should be ok and that's when face and frame matter most

Ofc being tall is always better than being short

• +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Height > face
But it's close tbh
Both are important
Height will hinder you if you're severely below average, after 5'9 you should be ok and that's when face and frame matter most

I would put it at 5'11+ but other than that I think you're right

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Luffymaxxing
what is this cope. race??? race is a given like ofc dont look curry/pakistani or chink.

muscles is third or even top 2 in some cases girls dont care for more than a normie face

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Yeah I said it.
Height > face.
This forum will debate this till the end of time. Deal with it.
At least I acknowledged both are very important.
if you were 6"4 would you still be an incel?
You follow my posts don't you? I'm 5'9.
I don't even need 6'4.
If I were 6' flat, I'd be happy in my country. Probably get girls.
Easily slay regularly at 6'2 if NT.

Fuck off. @wollet2 You're the one coping.
race is a given like ofc dont look curry/pakistani or chink.
Wtf does this mean? Race is a given?
I could say height is a given. Face is a given. Low IQ and low effort take.
muscles is third or even top 2

You better take your medication if you think muscles are in top 2 jfl.
Muscles provide a halo effect to someone who already has a good height and face.
in some cases girls dont care for more than a normie face
Some cases. JFL.

In "some cases", insecure girls only want to go for dudes below their looks so they feel secure.

Idgaf about outliers. I'm making an argument for the general population.
I'm describing how shit works on average.

And on average, muscles don't mean dick if it doesn't compliment already desired features.

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
I don't even need 6'4.
If you were NT at your current stats would you still be incel?

what is this cope. race??? race is a given like ofc dont look curry/pakistani or chink.

muscles is third or even top 2 in some cases girls dont care for more than a normie face
Salloudon is paki

@Brus Wane you list race (assuming pheno) third as if someone that looks curry is gonna have a chad face

race (non curry/chink, rest are salvageable) is no1 in priority then :forcedsmile:

normal ppl wouldnt even take race in consideration i forget im in a curry forum

Ultimate yap session, I already know no one loves me, dnr obviously if I were attractive my life would be different

• +1
Reactions: LancasteR and Luffymaxxing
@Brus Wane you list race (assuming pheno) third as if someone that looks curry is gonna have a chad face

race (non curry/chink, rest are salvageable) is no1 in priority then :forcedsmile:

Chinks can kpop Maxx it's not the worst. A curry tryna do kpop is laughable

Yeah I said it.
Height > face.
This forum will debate this till the end of time. Deal with it.
At least I acknowledged both are very important.

I don't even need 6'4.

Fuck off. @wollet2 You're the one coping.

Wtf does this mean? Race is a given?
I could say height is a given. Face is a given. Low IQ and low effort take.

You better take your medication if you think muscles are in top 2 jfl.
Muscles provide a halo effect to someone who already has a good height and face.

Some cases. JFL.

In "some cases", insecure girls only want to go for dudes below their looks so they feel secure.

Idgaf about outliers. I'm making an argument for the general population.
I'm describing how shit works on average.

And on average, muscles don't mean dick if it doesn't compliment already desired features.

this sounds like cope, 5'9 is fine for most women, you arent going to go from incel to slayer by gaining 3 inches of height

If you were NT at your current stats would you still be incel?
Without a doubt.
I'm working on my NTness rn, along with everything else, but I don't have high hopes.
this sounds like cope, 5'9 is fine for most women, you arent going to go from incel to slayer by gaining 3 inches of height
Now ^this^ sounds like cope

I listed race because some races are objectively better than others.
Just like how 190cm is objectively better than 180cm.

And why can't a Indian/Asian have a Chad face? Are you that deluded that you believe that a certain race of people are absolutely incapable of producing a highly attractive and dimorphic face?

Anyway, let's exclude those 2 groups since you're clearly biased.
Take a white, african and latino with hypothetically equal stats and facial ratios.

Race becomes a factor because there is a halo effect that comes with if. #WhiteIsRight and all that. Just like the height halo etc.

Do you get it now?

• +1
Height moggs face because a 6"6 ogre will get girls but a 5"1 Chadlite is a khhv

• +1

Frame is cope for the most part

5'9 to 5'11 makes a massive difference

• +1
Reactions: Brus Wane
Lmao how is 5 9 fine for most women when 6 foot is seen as the average

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Brus Wane
Without a doubt.
I'm working on my NTness rn, along with everything else, but I don't have high hopes.
Have you looked into lyrica. I think you need drugs to be NT and it can have permanent effects after you learn to be NT

I just ordered 2 days ago I just hope it doesn't get ciezed by customs

Without a doubt.

And why can't a Indian/Asian have a Chad face? Are you that deluded that you believe that a certain race of people are absolutely incapable of producing a highly attractive and dimorphic face?

Take a white, african and latino with hypothetically equal stats and facial ratios.

Race becomes a factor because there is a halo effect that comes with if. #WhiteIsRight and all that. Just like the height halo etc.

Do you get it now?
between a
white, african and latino
i would assume the racial difference is being taken in consideration when rating the 'face'

anyway, muscles definitely come after dick, face, height.

Last edited:
Without a doubt.

Do you get it now?
you are coping really hard if you think being 5'9 (which is just slightly below avg) is the reason for your inceldom
it's not at all like being 5'1

Have you looked into lyrica. I think you need drugs to be NT and it can have permanent effects after you learn to be NT

I just ordered 2 days ago I just hope it doesn't get ciezed by customs
Never heard of that.
Death penalty for narcotics in Singapore.
As much as we like to joke about it on this forum, I don't want to rope.
I'm sticking to alcohol.

between a

i would assume the racial difference is being taken in consideration when rating the 'face'

also these races only have to compete each other somewhere like the us
I disagree but I understand your point.

Race will still come with failos and halos, even if you're white passing. And to me the effect is potent on average.

extreme example retard, a fairer comparison would be 6'2 ogre vs 5'7 chadlite
The extremes make sense though because I used extremes in both circumstances.

5'7 is literally 2 inches below average jfllll.

The extremes make sense though because I used extremes in both circumstances.

5'7 is literally 2 inches below average jfllll.
do you not fucking realise how short 5'1 is, theres 11yo girls taller than that, its an extremely unfair argument as anyone mogs a 5'1 guy no matter what

better to use a guy who's 5'5/5'6/5'7

it starts with height, the bouncers letting you in= height, the rest face,money,status,IQ for keeping you in the party.

Face is law, idiots. Stop with this height shit

Imagine taking advice from a Redditor btw their girlfriends are probs 300lb goths
Yeah I'm sure a redditor can handle and conquer a 300lb whale.

Also why the fuck are you using lbs your a ukcel you fag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51576
Yeah I'm sure a redditor can handle and conquer a 300lb whale.

Also why the fuck are you using lbs your a ukcel you fag
21 stone whale innit lad

The first reply is legit. It is delusion to think you have looksmax.org as a social when you have nothing else of your needs secured (housing, work/career/education, health/looks) and I’m not yet talking about women.