Its really over if you think gym will get you girls

Iron
Like it helps a little bit myself for example i am skinny fat eat fastfood everyday cant run 100 meters

And get wayy more girls than gymcells because i am 6’3 and have a good face

I am on this forum since i am 16 i am 19 now the truth is life is all genetics

• +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover, watah, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
The gym is a healthy cope. It's a nice pastime. Ultimately, face is king, of course, but the gym won't harm your face, generally, and might do it good.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed, skkrrrtcantdo, Pikabro and 5 others
If you’re at least a mtn it doesn’t hurt to bang gym

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
The gym is a healthy cope. It's a nice pastime. Ultimately, face is king, of course, but the gym won't harm your face, generally, and might do it good.
It helps but you face and height is mostly it

I just want to get stronger from the gym that's my only goal

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
19 is nothing. You've barely lived. Come back to me in 10 years when you've seen and done a few things.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cameron1000000, bululu_87 and iloveboobs
If you’re at least a mtn it doesn’t hurt to bang gym
Na it doesn’t but why would you go to the gym if you already get girls its such a time waste 1 hour gym than you need to eat right ….. fuck all that

19 is nothing. You've barely lived. Come back to me in 10 years when you've seen and done a few things.
You call yourself kingofkings on a incel forum
I think there is nothing more pathetic than that if you are a adult

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bigchunguslover and KaisenMaxxer
So are you bloatmaxxing?

lol fuck no, I want to be lean muscular and strong

I bulked in 2023 cause I was underweight but never again, bulking is a joke

Last edited:

Just learn how to fight
going to a boxing gym is more expensive and tiring. Also learning to fight is cope, you're rarely going to fight anyone, just being strong through calisthenics and gym is enough to beat the average person

going to a boxing gym is more expensive and tiring. Also learning to fight is cope, you're rarely going to fight anyone, just being strong through calisthenics and gym is enough to beat the average person
It’s so good for cardio tho. Well any physical sport is tbh

Last edited:
thing is, i 100% agree face is king, and if your going from fat to fit it will be all benefits cos you'd get leaner and gain muscle resulting in you looking better.

for people who have to start out skinny, generally they have to be in some kind of surplus to gain muscle mass and get bigger. this would always add fat tbh, unless ur eating maintenance where gains would still be hard to make tbh

Go spar with your friends in your backyard 1,2 times a week its fun and if you have a social life you now if you go out clubbing people fight allot

Go spar with your friends in your backyard 1,2 times a week its fun and if you have a social life you now if you go out clubbing people fight allot
ben je nederlands

• +1
Reactions: 2021
Na it doesn’t but why would you go to the gym if you already get girls its such a time waste 1 hour gym than you need to eat right ….. fuck all that
Plenty of jacked mtns out there getting pussy whilst u cry 😿

Plenty of jacked mtns out there getting pussy whilst u cry 😿
you are lying to yourself and you now it gives you hope you will slay one day too i get it living the life of a ugly men is probably hard but gym will not solve it

Like it helps a little bit myself for example i am skinny fat eat fastfood everyday cant run 100 meters

And get wayy more girls than gymcells because i am 6’3 and have a good face

I am on this forum since i am 16 i am 19 now the truth is life is all genetics
The gym is worth it no matter your face
If you disagree you should go outside more

The gym is worth it no matter your face
If you disagree you should go outside more
I am like outside 24/7 it helps but your face and height dictate if it will help you i personally don’t care about it because i get girls

you are lying to yourself and you now it gives you hope you will slay one day too i get it living the life of a ugly men is probably hard but gym will not solve it
I’m not lying to myself nigga, I don’t even go gym lmao y should I cope ?

• +1
I am like outside 24/7 it helps but your face and height dictate if it will help you i personally don’t care about it because i get girls
Wow since you're so handsome and tall bhai why are you on this forum?
Go and fish for some curry pussy instead as it's the best you can get

If you think a Chad face with a ltn frame and body can get a Stacy you are so wrong jfl
No wan wants a lanklet, unless the female has a height fetish you will get cucked

what is your looks level
Low mtn, but if I just fix my hair and skin I’ll be mid mtn, with surgeries according to users like blackpillremedy, bgm and a few others I can ascend to mid htn if not better

Wow since you're so handsome and tall bhai why are you on this forum?
Go and fish for some curry pussy instead as it's the best you can get

If you think a Chad face with a ltn frame and body can get a Stacy you are so wrong jfl
No wan wants a lanklet, unless the female has a height fetish you will get cucked
I accended back in the day i had a account with 15.000 posts now i come back ones a month or so

chad with ltn from can get enough girls go outside and look around

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Low mtn, but if I just fix my hair and skin I’ll be mid mtn, with surgeries according to users like blackpillremedy, bgm and a few others I can ascend to mid htn if not better
Good luck bro dont rot here too mich otherwise you also will need a brain surgery

• JFL
Good luck bro dont rot here too mich otherwise you also will need a brain surgery
“Don’t rot here too much”

Nigga do you not see my post count :jfl: ?

I accended back in the day i had a account with 15.000 posts now i come back ones a month or so

chad with ltn from can get enough girls go outside and look around
Never seen a lanklet with someone above MTB
No idea where your "outside" is

What is a lanklet for you

It’s bad for u too, too much stress on body

• +1
I was the same bro jfl
What were ur stats before u “ascended” and what are they now? Also what did you do to “ascend” ?

• +1
What were ur stats before u “ascended” and what are they now? Also what did you do to “ascend” ?
I was like a low mtn or so now i have no idea i dont really ask people to rate me anymore

• +1
I was like a low mtn or so now i have no idea i dont really ask people to rate me anymore
Fair, but what did you do to ascend ?

• +1
the problem here is people think pretty boys don't go the gym, they think guys like Vinnie hacker just do nothing all day