It's ridiculousto think that there could be an end

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

24 hours happiness
Beyond our universe. There just has to be something more (it feels like that)

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: piec, twinkceluwu, Tabula Rasa and 3 others
My theory is that once upon a time there was only a void, and everything in the universe was pressed against each other by a gravitational pull. Because of how much energy had been concentrated in such a relatively small area, it exploded causing the universe to break time and mass and to expand from nothing into something. Do keep in mind my idea of nothing is that there is no ray of field, this does not mean existence itself can not pretain within nothingness, after all our sentient experiences are just combinations of chemicals, we can't prove that our vision or our hearing is coordinated to a soul as it may be as real as the vision of a robot and our emotions could be lying to ourselves.

Once the universe broke apart, it tear through the boundaries of time, which is why there are multiple universes in existence as we speak within the same area just in a different timeline, similar to parallel universe but layered on top of each other with noclip. My idea is that one day, our universe will expand in such a way that it will become advanced within itself and function as a sentient parasitic being, and the cycle will continue. We may be living inside of an organism that is as smart as we are, in fact it may have created us and we may be a mass of atoms which each hold their own universes, which each hold their own universes. The universe is constantly pulling and pushing like a wave or a magnetic field, with no purpose despite our brain's inability to understand that some things don't function according to moral or "logical" values and our galaxies might exist because they... just do. The universe is tearing into your skin as we speak you little fleshman.

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and abuserr007
My theory is that once upon a time there was only a void, and everything in the universe was pressed against each other by a gravitational pull. Because of how much energy had been concentrated in such a relatively small area, it exploded causing the universe to break time and mass and to expand from nothing into something. Do keep in mind my idea of nothing is that there is no ray of field, this does not mean existence itself can not pretain within nothingness, after all our sentient experiences are just combinations of chemicals, we can't prove that our vision or our hearing is coordinated to a soul as it may be as real as the vision of a robot and our emotions could be lying to ourselves.

Once the universe broke apart, it tear through the boundaries of time, which is why there are multiple universes in existence as we speak within the same area just in a different timeline, similar to parallel universe but layered on top of each other with noclip. My idea is that one day, our universe will expand in such a way that it will become advanced within itself and function as a sentient parasitic being, and the cycle will continue. We may be living inside of an organism that is as smart as we are, in fact it may have created us and we may be a mass of atoms which each hold their own universes, which each hold their own universes. The universe is constantly pulling and pushing like a wave or a magnetic field, with no purpose despite our brain's inability to understand that some things don't function according to moral or "logical" values and our galaxies might exist because they... just do. The universe is tearing into your skin as we speak you little fleshman.
LMAO THE END

Also you just described god, see in you in the mosque on Friday my nigga 😉

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Multiple universes
Infinite? Wdyt

It feels nonsensical to me that there could be an end, but I'm not making a truth claim per se and I don't think we can ever really know.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Infinite? Wdyt

It feels nonsensical to me that there could be and end, but I'm not making a truth claim per se and I don't think we can ever really know.
Obviously there’s no ends. If u watch how everything is build. Universe > earth > animals > bacteria our universe is just single world
there are many types of bacteria, many types of animals and planets so it makes sense there are many different universes aswell

LMAO THE END

Also you just described god, see in you in the mosque on Friday my nigga 😉
Thing is god doesn't really cut it for me either. It would seem like there would have to be something beyond the god too.

If infinity is real then maybe EVERYTHING has to exist, including an infinite amount of gods, but I'm not sure I believe in infinity in that way.

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa
Thing is god doesn't really cut it for me either. It would seem like there would have to be something beyond the god too.

If infinity is real then maybe EVERYTHING has to exist, including an infinite amount of gods, but I'm not sure I believe in infinity in that way.
God is already infinite

Obviously there’s no ends. If u watch how everything is build. Universe > earth > animals > bacteria our universe is just single world
If it's infinite then it would have to repeat, because if it kept on going in unique patterns then eventually those molecular structures would form other worlds to infinity. It's truly incomprehensible.

If it's infinite then it would have to repeat, because if it kept on going in unique patterns then eventually those molecular structures would form other worlds to infinity. It's truly incomprehensible.
there are many types of bacteria, many types of animals and planets so it makes sense there are many different universes aswell

It’s how everything is build

Infinity doesn’t exist

God exists outside of time. (Btw I don’t believe in god I’m just speaking hypothetically)

In a timeless state there’s no such thing as infinity, because infinity is a temporal concept

So whatever created the universe exists in a timeless and spaceless state, which emcompasses all of possible reality (a mind)

شَهِدَ ٱللَّهُ أَنَّهُۥ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ وَأُو۟لُوا۟ ٱلْعِلْمِ قَآئِمًۢا بِٱلْقِسْطِ ۚ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ ١٨

Allah ˹Himself˺ is a Witness that there is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him—and so are the angels and people of knowledge. He is the Maintainer of justice. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him—the Almighty, All-Wise.

• +1
Reactions: XazaqazaX
Infinity doesn’t exist

God exists outside of time. (Btw I don’t believe in god I’m just speaking hypothetically)

In a timeless state there’s no such thing as infinity, because infinity is a temporal concept

So whatever created the universe exists in a timeless and spaceless state, which emcompasses all of possible reality (a mind)
You don't believe physical matter exists outside of the mind?

You don't believe physical matter exists outside of the mind?
Which mind?

No I’m not a solipsist, there is physical matter external to our mind

If you’re talking about “gods” mind then no there is no physical external matter outside of gods mind

Which mind?

No I’m not a solipsist, there is physical matter external to our mind

If you’re talking about “gods” mind then no there is no physical external matter outside of gods mind
I meant the hypothetical god's mind, yeah. If god's mind encompasses all matter and god's mind is infinite then matter is infinite too, no?

شَهِدَ ٱللَّهُ أَنَّهُۥ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ وَٱلْمَلَـٰٓئِكَةُ وَأُو۟لُوا۟ ٱلْعِلْمِ قَآئِمًۢا بِٱلْقِسْطِ ۚ لَآ إِلَـٰهَ إِلَّا هُوَ ٱلْعَزِيزُ ٱلْحَكِيمُ ١٨

Allah ˹Himself˺ is a Witness that there is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him—and so are the angels and people of knowledge. He is the Maintainer of justice. There is no god ˹worthy of worship˺ except Him—the Almighty, All-Wise.
As a Muslim, I submit to Allah, the God of humanity. :what:

I meant the hypothetical god's mind, yeah. If god's mind encompasses all matter and god's mind is infinite then matter is infinite too, no?
I just explained how gods mind isn’t infinite, did you not read that?

You didn’t respond to what I said either you just responded with a question

I just explained how gods mind isn’t infinite, did you not read that?

You didn’t respond to what I said either you just responded with a question
See, that doesn't make any sense to me. If reality was finite then there would have to be a point where there is nothing beyond that which exists in any sort of way. Most people who believe in god don't think he's finite either, so it would seem like you have chosen to play devil's advocate in this discussion. It would be more interesting if you said what you actually believe in.

See, that doesn't make any sense to me. If reality was finite then there would have to be a point where there is nothing beyond that which exists in any sort of way. Most people who believe in god don't think he's finite either, so it would seem like you have chose to play devil's advocate in this discussion. It would be more interesting if you said what you actually believe in.
I don’t understand your point / question can you rephrase it?

the end is all relative to the human way of life

I don’t understand your point / question can you rephrase it?
You have to think outside the box. If the physical world(s) is not infinite then there would have to be an edge of this metaphorical "box", outside of which absolutely nothing exists. I find that funny.

You have to think outside the box. If the physical world(s) is not infinite then there would have to be an edge of this metaphorical "box", outside of which absolutely nothing exists. I find that funny.
No, you are assuming space time transcends the physical world

The universe is just the result of space being created and subsequently expanding into that space, there is no outside of the outside, just like there is no before for god, or similar to that.

Most people believe god is infinite, which is wrong. God is timeless not infinite, infinity is still referencing the paradigm of existing in a temporal state, which god transcends entirely.

No, you are assuming space time transcends the physical world

The universe is just the result of space being created and subsequently expanding into that space, there is no outside of the outside, just like there is no before for god, or similar to that.

Most people believe god is infinite, which is wrong. God is timeless not infinite, infinity is still referencing the paradigm of existing in a temporal state, which god transcends entirely.
I'm not assuming anything. You think space has an endpoint which is a limiting idea. Others will say that multiverses stretch far beyond our imagination, which is a far more intuitive concept to grasp for an open-minded thinker. When we lived in isolated villages there were those who thought nothing existed beyond the mountain tops, yet we progressed to speculate and theorize about foreign lands, which is why Columbus set out to find what we now know as America. If someone back then would've said there is this big ass island on the other side of the Pacific then a lot of people would've outright rejected the idea, just as you're now doing in regards to the hypothesis about space that exists outside of our known universe.

I'm not assuming anything. You think space has an endpoint which is a limiting idea. Others will say that multiverses stretch far beyond our imagination, which is a far more intuitive concept to grasp for an open-minded thinker. When we lived in isolated villages there were those who thought nothing existed beyond the mountain tops, yet we progressed to speculate and theorize about foreign lands, which is why Columbus set out to find what we now know as America. If someone back then would've said there is this big ass island on the other side of the Pacific then a lot of people would've outright rejected the idea, just as you're now doing in regards to the hypothesis about space that exists outside of our known universe.
There’s no such thing as space existing outside of our own universe.

If that was the case it would just be space and hence be considered part of our universe anyway. When people talk about multiverses they are usually referring to separate states of partical interaction across different dimensions which results in a variety of events occurring at any given time, hence a multiverse of interactions, not literal separate universes lmao. That’s the wrong interpretation of it imo.

I’m saying space clearly can’t be infinite because there was once a point where space didn’t occupy anything, so how could it be ♾ then?

코카콜라 맛있다

There’s no such thing as space existing outside of our own universe.

If that was the case it would just be space and hence be considered part of our universe anyway. When people talk about multiverses they are usually referring to separate states of partical interaction across different dimensions which results in a variety of events occurring at any given time, hence a multiverse of interactions, not literal separate universes lmao. That’s the wrong interpretation of it imo.

I’m saying space clearly can’t be infinite because there was once a point where space didn’t occupy anything, so how could it be ♾ then?
You're asserting that there was a point where space did not exist. We have no proof of other universes existing and you can't prove a negative, so there's no way of knowing at this point. I'm just saying there was a time when almost everyone thought the sun orbits the earth and that we're the center of the universe. If you don't think about it creatively and with immense curiosity then it kinda makes sense, so I get that, but for me it's just hard not to think about these things.

You're asserting that there was a point where space did not exist. We have no proof of other universes existing and you can't prove a negative, so there's no way of knowing at this point. I'm just saying there was a time when almost everyone thought the sun otbits the earth and that we were the center of the universe. If you don't think about creatively and with immense curiosity then it kinda makes sense, so I get that, but for me it's just hard not to think about these things.
I don’t even understand what ur tryna say, you keep repeating yourself.

We have no evidence of other universes not existing: true but I can give a logical explanation and I just did why they can’t exist, which you didn’t answer

And there was obviously a point where space didn’t exist at the singularity so I’m not sure what point ur even tryna make rn

I don’t even understand what ur tryna say, you keep repeating yourself.

We have no evidence of other universes not existing: true but I can give a logical explanation and I just did why they can’t exist, which you didn’t answer

And there was obviously a point where space didn’t exist at the singularity so I’m not sure what point ur even tryna make rn
You didn't refute the multiverse theory; you said people usually refer to other dimensions encompassed by our universe when they talk about the multiverse, but I know of a lot of people who literally believe in multiple universes, Sam Harris for example.

Singularity is not a proven fact either and physists will unanimously claim that such a hypothesis can never be subject to empirical research, hence it is impossible to prove and that's kinda what I'm getting at itt. We can never conclude or come full circle in regards to these ideas because theoretically there will always be another realm, another layer, another imension or whathave you, to consider.

You didn't refute the multiverse theory; you said people usually refer to other dimensions encompassed by our universe when they talk about the multiverse, but I know a lot of people who literally believe multiple universes exist, Sam Harris for example.

Singularity is not proven fact either and physists will unanimously claim that such a hypothesis can never be subject for empirical research, hence it is impossible to prove and that's kinda what I'm getting at itt. We can never conclude or come full circle in regards to these ideas because theoretically there will always be another realm, another layer, another imension or whathave you to consider.
There is a fundamental dimension, one which matter doesn’t exist in.

Or else there would be an infinite regress of dimensions which is not possible

Also I think Sam Harris is a clown. So Idc what he believes.

I’m not saying singularity can be proven, it’s just you need to give some credible explanation for my points otherwise there’s no point having a convo to begin with

There is a fundamental dimension, one which matter doesn’t exist in.

Or else there would be an infinite regress of dimensions which is not possible

Also I think Sam Harris is a clown. So Idc what he believes.

I’m not saying singularity can be proven, it’s just you need to give some credible explanation for my points otherwise there’s no point having a convo to begin with
You're making truth claims based on ignorance and slandering Jews sorry can't talk :Comfy: