It’s sad to see what vidya has become

Blackout.xl

Blackout.xl

Retired.
I remember playing fortnite with my niggas when it came out back in 2017. Or destiny 1 with my guys back in 2015-2017. Or GTA online when it was still playable. Or COD/battlefield when it wasn’t broken and wasn’t lacking in fun.

I could go on. It seems like everything has just stagnated hard in terms of quality. It’s fucked tbh. A year ago I would of never thought I would stop playing vidya but the lack of quality forced my hand

@Krezo
@Ioan
@SubhumanCurrycel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, 5'8manlet, Chadelite and 11 others
Indeed. 10-20 years ago skilled more or less uncucked whites would develop these games, nowadays it's just about hiring unskilled ethnics and trannies, cucks and women to fill quotas.

• +1
Reactions: ScuffedCel, BonesAndHarmony, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
I honestly quit vidya, and the only games I might play again are older titles.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
Video games are a waste of time tbh, and it's way too addictive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Deleted member 4645
u probably just got bored of it bro thats it. now i moved on from grinding in games to grinding in irl. i havent enjoyed it since 16 or something tbh but still enjoy it when i play with my brother

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and Blackout.xl
u probably just got bored of it bro thats it. now i moved on from grinding in games to grinding in irl
I got bored because the quality plummeted hard

Warzone is fucking good . And it might be that you just start getting bored of gamrs

I used to play shooters a lot but i don't buy them anymore, especially after the Battlefield and COD series becoming SJW propaganda.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 502, stuckneworleans and Blackout.xl
fuck u bitch, im just as cool as i was when i first joined this forum if not cooler

I can’t decide if it’s just me getting older or the games getting shitter

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502 and Blackout.xl
Never played vidya when i was young, wasn't interested, and I still am not interested in any way.

Even mobile games become boring after a day for me lol.

The fact that it's virtual reality, constructed, fake and only gives you pleasure for a while never allows me to fully indulge in it and enjoy vidya games. I'm just reminded that "nothing like this is real, you'll never get to experience it in real life". Maybe vidya just isn't for me.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
I can’t decide if it’s just me getting older or the games getting shitter
Both. You’re getting older and the games are 100% becoming worse due to micro transactions, lacklustre content, games being unfinished at release, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 502
Same tbh. Only game I play is Tekken 7 at this moment.

• +1
Don’t u have a gaming Pc?
Not really tbh. I have a GTX 1060 6GB but I have an Intel I7-3700K from like the very old generations of Intel CPUs. The CPU is bottlenecking hard so the PC is still kinda shit. I got 16gb ram though.

• +1
Not really tbh. I have a GTX 1060 6GB but I have an Intel I7-3700K from like the very old generations of Intel CPUs. The CPU is bottlenecking hard so the PC is still kinda shit. I got 16gb ram though.
Upgrade to a 6 core+ Modern CPU ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
Upgrade to a 6 core+ CPU ASAP
I want to but if I do that then I need to buy a new motherboard and new ram (because current motherboard is DDR3 and not DDR4). I got no cash at this point so it's over.

• +1
im a neverplayedvidyacel

• +1
Battlefield 3 was my shit tbh.
Games just feel stale and I get bored of them quick.

• +1
I stopped playing video games a while ago tbh

I remember playing fortnite with my niggas when it came out back in 2017. Or destiny 1 with my guys back in 2015-2017. Or GTA online when it was still playable. Or COD/battlefield when it wasn’t broken and wasn’t lacking in fun.

I could go on. It seems like everything has just stagnated hard in terms of quality. It’s fucked tbh. A year ago I would of never thought I would stop playing vidya but the lack of quality forced my hand

@Krezo
@Ioan
@SubhumanCurrycel

truth, gta online has become utter shit. everyone in those flying motorcycle missiles and all the futuristic shit they added ruined online. most people that play online nowadays has to force lag themselves into a solo public lobby to even be playable

• +1
Just back playing again since quarantine but can't enjoy it as much as before and yes so many games ruined now because of greedy developer and forced SJW stuffs. A lot of cheaters in battlefield and they don't do anything. Played GTA online once and got killed by random flying motorcycle, never played again till now.

I got i7-3770 as well (non k), paired with GTX 970 and 8gb DDR3 still run very well on majority of games. I think i7-3770 still beats i5 7000 series or at least 6000 series so it's not that bad bro.

Last edited:
  • +1
I got back into agar.io and stopped playing other trash games for a fucking retarded 2d ball game that's the quality of games nowadays

• +1
Only FIFA and UFC is playable for me these days. And I can’t stand playing against an AI

• +1

@Krezo
@Ioan
@SubhumanCurrycel
Stupid fuck acting like the 'good ol' days' were when you played fortnight. Games with significant gameplay, story and longevity came out over a decade before that you vapid cunt. But meh vidya has gone downhill post 2015 LOL
Never played vidya when i was young, wasn't interested, and I still am not interested in any way.

Even mobile games become boring after a day for me lol.

The fact that it's virtual reality, constructed, fake and only gives you pleasure for a while never allows me to fully indulge in it and enjoy vidya games. I'm just reminded that "nothing like this is real, you'll never get to experience it in real life". Maybe vidya just isn't for me.
Give it a go brah.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
I started playing videogames when I was a kid. At that time PS2 games were actually fun and enjoyable, then everything slowly went downhill and now I rarely find a game that could make me glue to the screen. Nowadays good games are rare af, it's really sad tbh

• +1
Stupid fuck acting like the 'good ol' days' were when you played fortnight. Games with significant gameplay, story and longevity came out over a decade before that you vapid cunt. But meh vidya has gone downhill post 2015 LOL

Give it a go brah.
What is your issue?

fortnite was a legitimately fun game at launch, everyone will tell you that

@Krezo
@Ioan
@SubhumanCurrycel
Omg @Blackout.xl u played destiny 1?

I did too back on ps3 but I was only 10 in 2014 so I couldnt afford the game so I just. Got the demo

When I was 11 I got the game no dlc but I grinded it

Even when my controller broke I still loved crucible

I was insane at destiny reee

Best game

And I started fortnite in October 2017

Cuz destiny 2 was shit

I can remember destiny 2 like it was yesterday shit time goes too fast bro

Life is too short and I want to cuddle with a hqnp stacy

• +1