Its sad

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

you won’t get what you want
One time my uncle told me;

“You get what you put into this world. If you do good, it’ll come back. If you do bad, it’ll come back”

But my life is shit and bad things happen to me whether I do good or bad so I don’t think that’s true what he said

• +1
Reactions: glaruz and serialcoper
You feel me dawg

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I like to believe that God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
I like to believe that God gives his hardest battles to his strongest soldiers
yeah but I’m weak that’s like me finding a fat crippled dude and giving him a gun and telling him to figjt off an army singlehanded

He was just copefueling you
Hard work does NOT pays off (atleast the way it should)

My uncle died because of a brain tumor

yeah but I’m weak that’s like me finding a fat crippled dude and giving him a gun and telling him to figjt off an army singlehanded
hard lives will end up in glory hopefully. you suffer now, enjoy later type shit I think that's true

hard lives will end up in glory hopefully. you suffer now, enjoy later type shit I think that's true
Nah I suffer now and suffer later too

same but i like to believe otherwise
I’d like to as well but cmon bud there’s no light at the end of the tunnel only a spic with a knife who is gonna take our guts

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper
Being kind to others you don't know will be bad news 99% time. That's why i don't mind people who got rich and are doing bad things. Because society and humans aren't fair, so why should you be and play by the values you are given genetically, if it's not fair?