It's saturday night and everyone on .org is out there clubbing and partying-NT theory BTFO

XtrovertNTnormalfag

XtrovertNTnormalfag

Mistral
It's saturday night and traffic on .org is low as usualy at this time of the week, because most of .org users are out there clubbing and partying with their friends, having time of their life, snorting white etc. which just proves one thing: most of .org users are socially adjusted people who have friends and social lives, and their only problem and the only reason why they can't get woman is their looks.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, thereallegend, watah and 1 other person
What about the NEETs on here

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
What about the NEETs on here
Right here brother, we rot while normies are out hsving fun or hsving date night with their gf before hsving sex. Brutal tbh

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and ElTruecel
Right here brother, we rot while normies are out hsving fun or hsving date night with their gf before hsving sex. Brutal tbh
I work but yea I’m non NT so it’s over. Nt fag Incels have social lives and go outside while I rot with my mom bringing me to social gatherings with her friends

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
I work but yea I’m non NT so it’s over. Nt fag Incels have social lives and go outside while I rot with my mom bringing me to social gatherings with her friends
Brutal, you're still young so you have time to change amigo.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Just popped in to say its over

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
Redpillers and looksmaxxers are wanna be/failed fast life history strategists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: T50 Demon
Redpillers and looksmaxxers are wanna be/failed fast life history history strategists
wish i was born in an American ghetto with 4 baby mommas typeshit

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend