yes, i dont remember if puahate was pedo

but sluthate was pedo
lookism was also pedo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nword49, 5'7 zoomer, Veganist and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Pedophilia shouldn't be attractive to anyone, prepubescents can't procreate so to find them attractive is deranged beyond all logic.
An exercise in evil.

• +1
Reactions: forevercoping, Part-Time Chad, 0S4MA and 12 others
Pedophilia shouldn't be attractive to anyone, prepubescents can't procreate so to find them attractive is deranged beyond all logic.
An exercise in evil.
agreed, this is common knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and nword49
agreed, this is common knowledge
There however exists a misconception of what pedophilia is. Especially in America many people think finding people below the age of 18 pedophiliac when there is nothing prepubescent about those individuals that are seen as attractive when below 18. Just to debunk the reality of it, if you placed people in nature without any numbers then men and women would just start appearing attractive from a physiological standpoint when they have finished puberty, whether they are 15 or 20 is nothing the eye can spot. Age is not a number per se, moreso a reality that applies differently to different individuals. In Sweden the age of consent is 15 and we have no issues with it. Actual pedophilia i.e attraction towards prepubescents deserves the death penalty instantly no compromise.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Latinolooksmaxxer and 4 others
pedophilia is onanism with a child, it is homosexual and jewish

• +1
Reactions: noobs, nword49 and HarrierDuBois
pedophilia is onanism with a child, it is homosexual and jewish
To be honest, finding little girls attractive is homosexual as fuck since they possess no features indicating femininity or capacity for procreation. The reason homosexuals take up such a disproportionate amount of the pedophiles is no coincidence.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and optimisticzoomer
I don't get the pedo stuff when you're striking out with girls your own age already. If you were like some gigachad who could get whatever he wants, I could understand complaining about the law. But you suck with girls already. Lol at thinking you're going to do better with second graders.

• +1
Reactions: nword49 and TechnoBoss
I don't get the pedo stuff when you're striking out with girls your own age already. If you were like some gigachad who could get whatever he wants, I could understand complaining about the law. But you suck with girls already. Lol at thinking you're going to do better with second graders.
nigga anyone who fucks a 2nd grader isn't getting consent

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, Latinolooksmaxxer, nword49 and 1 other person
There however exists a misconception of what pedophilia is. Especially in America many people think finding people below the age of 18 pedophiliac when there is nothing prepubescent about those individuals that are seen as attractive when below 18. Just to debunk the reality of it, if you placed people in nature without any numbers then men and women would just start appearing attractive from a physiological standpoint when they have finished puberty, whether they are 15 or 20 is nothing the eye can spot. Age is not a number per se, moreso a reality that applies differently to different individuals. In Sweden the age of consent is 15 and we have no issues with it. Actual pedophilia i.e attraction towards prepubescents deserves the death penalty instantly no compromise.
Do you think a 30 year old banging a 15 year old is acceptable?

Do you think a 30 year old banging a 15 year old is acceptable?
I'm saying it may dynamically occur in nature where both parties enjoys it.

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Ultimate proof that this place has nothing in common with the PSL
its not there are plenty of 15-20 year olds who still fuck girls under 18

tho thats not pedophilia

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Gynocentric cucks tend to be anti-pedophilia. But most men are pedos however.

600px-erectile_responses_of_healthy_men-png.424076

BTW, I agree that there must be a "code" about having sex with minors (in videogame).

i have the same as you. So many cute 15yo girls in the city centre with tight pussies.

but they always with some 5'5 50kg brocolli-head loser. It is frustrating because in the natural world we would just kill the brocolli-head with our bare hands and fuck the JB.

only in this cucked loser world can we not kill losers and rape JBs

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
actual pedophilia is a mental/sexual disorder but being attracted to a good looking foid thats in her late teens isnt pedophilia, specially when you are close in age to her

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
Girls my age(mid 20s) are completely blown out, horrible disgusting people. People say young girls are naive and have lower standards, is that not true?

Girls my age(mid 20s) are completely blown out, horrible disgusting people. People say young girls are naive and have lower standards, is that not true?
it's not true

• So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel