Its SMELL-ISM ! PHEROMONES n SMELL matters!

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
Its SMELL-ISM ! PHEROMONES n SMELL matters!

INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE

ANDROGENIC PHEROMONES n MASCULINE AROMA

Because of INJECTABLE TESTOSTERONE there is increased secretion of THE SEX PHEROMONES ANDROSTADIENONE n ANDROSTERONE n ANDROSTENOL

It may also be secreted by human sebaceous glands.[12] It is described as having a musky odor similar to that of androstenol.[12] Androsterone has been found to affect human behavior when smelled

Androstadienone is related to the androgen sex hormones; however, androstadienone does not exhibit any androgenic or anabolic effects. Though it has been reported to significantly affect the mood of heterosexual women and homosexual men

Androstadienone is commonly sold in male fragrances; it is purported to increase sexual attraction. Androstadienone, in picogram quantities, has been shown to have "significant reduction of nervousness, tension and other negative feeling states" in female subjects

Androstadienone, or androsta-4,16-dien-3-one, is a 16-androstene class endogenous steroid that has been described as having potent pheromone-like activities in human

Androstenol, similarly to the related endogenous steroids 3α-androstanediol and androsterone, has been found to act as a potent positive allosteric modulator of the GABAA.[1] It has been proposed that this action may mediate the pheromone effects of androstenol.[1] Moreover, as androstadienol, androstadienone, and androstenone are all converted into androstenol, it could mediate their pheromone effects as well.[1] In animals, androstenol has been found to produce anxiolytic-like, antidepressant-like, and anticonvulsant effects.[1] Androstenol has also been found to modify the behavioral and social responses of humans.

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
@AlexBrown84

Conclusion plz I’m researching the supplement dosages that I just bought

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
thoughts on racial difference in pheromone production?

Conclusion plz I’m researching the supplement dosages that I just bought

Pheromones matters! Injecting Testosterone increases your pheromones

i dont know what any of this shit is but i smell like burgers and soup when i sweat