It’s so akward when some anti abuse add pops up after u beat ur gf

D

Deleted member 21182

No face for your fucked up mind
U beat ur gf then she runs into the bathroom u spend 20 minutes in the door saying sorry she finally gets out u hug it off go sit in the sofa to watch a movie and this feminist anti beating add comes out

Nobody talks about it and it’s just akward silence

Not me btw

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Napoleon de Geso, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, hattrick, Pikabro and 5 others
Disclaimer: Everything I post, or have posted, on this site is for entertainment and satirical purposes only. I am not liable for any emotional or physical damage caused by my posts, nor is that my intention. I do not intend to influence any other users' posts, nor do I adhere to politically incorrect or illegal posts on this site. All posts made by other users on this site are down their sole discretion, and I have no affiliation, online or in reality, to these users.
Gotta be creative with jokes nowadays

Can anyone relate?

U beat ur gf then she runs into the bathroom u spend 20 minutes in the door saying sorry she finally gets out u hug it off go sit in the sofa to watch a movie and this feminist anti beating add comes out 😂

Nobody talks about it and it’s just akward silence
I beat my dick and then a add came to me and told me that if i don't have 7 inch dick i should transition, it's over.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182
Brutal, you haven't commited arson and war crimes, it's over

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
bro gonna write about murder soon and then say "not me btw' at the end

• JFL
Reactions: SubHumanHere and Deleted member 21182
Worst seinfeld routine yet

Hate when that happens