Its so crazy that in the last 200 years we have convinced ourselves that men are better and have more value than women

future slavic chad

future slavic chad

Kraken
When in reality women are way way way more valueable than the average man. But our chad ancestors didnt give them any rights and therefore made us guys seem more valueable. I mean we can overpower them any time but the simps choose not to. This is also the case in nature where for example the queen bee is only one surrounded by tons of useless males.

@MoggerGaston

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, isis_Bleach, omnilegent and 3 others
1egg vs millions of sperms, understand yourselves.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and future slavic chad
The man is physically and mentally stronger.
Everything you see around you was built by men.

The only comeback women have is that they bring life into this world. But the truth is, a man is required to give life too. Without both man and woman, life would not be produced.

I'm guessing this just a rage bait, or you want to blow up a thread for reps/attention, with a view you likely know isn't true yourself

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan and boss8055
This is your autism buddy

When in reality women are way way way more valueable than the average man. But our chad ancestors didnt give them any rights and therefore made us guys seem more valueable. I mean we can overpower them any time but the simps choose not to. This is also the case in nature where for example the queen bee is only one surrounded by tons of useless males.

@MoggerGaston
Found the jew spy

its similar to bees but in no way the same. the male is the superior more capable one

its similar to bees but in no way the same. the male is the superior more capable one
muh capability, maybe the top 1% male you aint shit nigga

• Hmm...
Reactions: isis_Bleach
but im more capable than 90% of foids my age likely u are too
oh yea? and where has that gotten you so far? on this shithole? congrats i guess