Its so easy to get bitches into you here in Pakistan

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
You go to a regular university, and a lot of girls have never been with a guy because of cultural reasons, so they’re often craving love and attention. If you’re a bit poetic, you can flatter them, play on their insecurities, and become their best friend. Just try to get close to them, like holding their hand subtly and stuff, and they'll start fantasizing about you because of their lonely ass background

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Kaari, pookieslove, Gengar and 13 others
context for people not familiar with Pakistani culture: most middle class foids encounter men in their uni life because gender segregated society

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and gookcelriceR
Can't do this shit bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
how do you escape beheading tho

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, Nick.Harte, thebuffdon690 and 6 others
next time i go back to pakistan i need to flog these fucking fornicators

@Diarrhoea @Gengar @JohnDoe @coispet
first the holi celebrations now this 🤢

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, coispet, Ryan and 4 others
I know.

I had a Pakistani housemate who was truecel in the netherlands (would tell me regularly). But when he went to Pakistan to visit family, he always was fucking some girl.

He was rich though, high-upper class (else u don't study in the netherlands, shit costs like 35k/year JFL)

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, thebuffdon690 and shia.jihadist
I know.

I had a Pakistani housemate who was truecel in the netherlands (would tell me regularly). But when he went to Pakistan to visit family, he always was fucking some girl.

He was rich though, high-upper class (else u don't study in the netherlands, shit costs like 35k/year JFL)
report that murtad to me nigga i'll flog him

• JFL
Reactions: pookieslove, Gengar, overtier1011 and 6 others
next time i go back to pakistan i need to flog these fucking fornicators

@Diarrhoea @Gengar @JohnDoe @coispet
first the holi celebrations now this 🤢
Happening everywhere buddy. Can't keep women away from Chads. There will be Salludon Lookalikes slaying women in Lahore in next few years.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Ryan and ascension
do paki foids have mustaches?

Happening everywhere buddy. Can't keep women away from Chads. There will be Salludon Lookalikes slaying women in Lahore in next few years.
i know but its giga ERfuel
i need to establish an islamic theocracy

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, thebuffdon690, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Kinda happening in Islamabad and karachi. I hear stories about it.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, shia.jihadist and vernier
islamabaddies are literal whores
thats where im from nigga im booking my flight rn
its so over for them once i get there
Screenshot 2024 09 11 at 71555PM

type shi

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Ryan
doubt it

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
i know but its giga ERfuel
i need to establish an islamic theocracy
This is the one thing I wouldn’t be against lol. Just round up all those murtad Jew foids and stone them publicly.

Can’t call yourself a Muzzie but simultaneously break all the rules at the first site of a Weener

• +1
Reactions: vernier, truthhurts and shia.jihadist
“In Pakistan”

@Chadeep @vernier many village whores in India are also like this but unfortunately they are generally LTBs I'm not NT enough for them either way.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Ryan, truthhurts and 1 other person
@Chadeep @vernier many village whores in India are also like this but unfortunately they are generally LTBs I'm not NT enough for them either way.
There was an indian looksmaxxing page on insta, if I am not wrong then according to that page village women from rajahstan look really good, even many people in comment section were agreeing with this statement.
Tho they were also saying crazy shit such as give her water and she'll fall in love with u.

• JFL
Reactions: shitskinism and truthhurts
There was an indian looksmaxxing page on insta, if I am not wrong then according to that page village women from rajahstan look really good, even many people in comment section were agreeing with this statement.
Tho they were also saying crazy shit such as give her water and she'll fall in love with u.
Those are jokes nigga. Rajasthani women are lightskinned but not that much better looking. They just look like any other foids from that region. Also the water shit is because there's a shortage of water in Rajasthan. It's a desert state.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and vernier
a lot of girls have never been with a guy because of cultural reasons,
Cope. Tyrone was clapping dem cheeks

• Ugh..
Reactions: Gengar
  • JFL
Reactions: shitskinism, Chadeep, vernier and 1 other person
until her brother or father catches you talking to their daughter and they fucking kill you

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryan and try2beme
You go to a regular university, and a lot of girls have never been with a guy because of cultural reasons, so they’re often craving love and attention. If you’re a bit poetic, you can flatter them, play on their insecurities, and become their best friend. Just try to get close to them, like holding their hand subtly and stuff, and they'll start fantasizing about you because of their lonely ass background
If u date em n u not asian ur mad desperate

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan and Gengar
Village whores are not worth it. Many of them are not civilized. Some woman in uttar pradesh stoned her Husband on Mortar And Pestele because he ate Non Vegetarian food.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Ryan and the_machinist_786
Village whores are not worth it. Many of them are not civilized. Some woman in uttar pradesh stoned her Husband on Mortar And Pestele because he ate Non Vegetarian food.
Village whores are ugly too. Top layer of tier 1 city foids fog everything

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Give me a Paki mail Order Wife then

until her brother or father catches you talking to their daughter and they fucking kill you
Most they do is kill their daughter. In most cases, they tell female to stay away. if not, force marry her away.

• Woah
Reactions: DarkAscender