Its so easy to naturally increase your testostrone

try2beme

try2beme

Latino frame mogger. Truecels HATE me 😿
Cutecels have no excuses unless theyre deformed

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, Mog3D and 5'7 zoomer
test means nothing omg,im 900 ng and i bench 120 pounds untrained look like a twink and am weak asf with no facial hair,just bc alll strong guys have high test doesnt mean it makes you stronger or more masculine,even twins like tom holland/james charles probs have high test

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and 5'7 zoomer
test means nothing omg,im 900 ng and i bench 120 pounds untrained look like a twink and am weak asf with no facial hair,just bc alll strong guys have high test doesnt mean it makes you stronger or more masculine,even twins like tom holland/james charles probs have high test
Everything matters mate

• Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
Your test levels matter but so do your conversion rates, androgen sensitivity among other things
900ng/dl doesn't mean shit if ur body's receptors aren't binding to the testosterone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
yet judging by your posts you have none in your bloodstream

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, 5'7 zoomer, LancasteR and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Veganist
cutecels are cutecels cuz of their soft facial features, not cuz of some hormone which only affects on facial hair that everyone shave

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTNcutecel, 5'7 zoomer and try2beme
cutecels are cutecels cuz of their soft facial features, not cuz of some hormone which only affects on facial hair that everyone shave
Certified cutecel comment

900 is shit, 3k+ or cope

• +1
Reactions: try2beme