WishIwasChico

Kraken
9A8C6ECA 1347 4676 968C F451AD64034D

ED6BEB43 2584 4B6E B6BD 40A0746D3A92

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: flippasav, silencio, Copeful and 5 others
@the BULL the only girl I DM’d on insta today and she’s game af it’s so easy on instagram

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
@ambi keep hating but like it doesn’t bother me lol

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
@cytoplasm he was humble enough to not show us the message where she says she wants to be chained and raped

• JFL
Reactions: widdi, Costcosuperstore, got.daim and 4 others
Even the ran through demographic of england have absolutely no game

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
@ambi keep hating but like it doesn’t bother me lol
You are a sex offender in the making, get therapy before you actually act up on your fantasies irl

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and the BULL
:sleep:

• JFL
  • JFL
You're the biggest mistery in dating history. There are guys Better looking than you that struggle and you pull like you're prime Tyler Maher while not looking like prime Tyler Maher

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, silencio and ambi
atp you're litteraly me, film it so i can lose my virginity

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and the BULL
You're the biggest mistery in dating history. There are guys Better looking than you that struggle and you pull like you're prime Tyler Maher while not looking like prime Tyler Maher
He's a roided med with dark looks

• JFL
Chad = Easy life

Schizo meds right now.
You were't here when uglysmile was slaying girls while being 4 PSL and anstrum was rotting home with his 5.5 PSL face. You Just repeat same shit on repeat and are a dumb teenager. Even badg somehow Is pulling

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and Nick.Harte
Bro you mog him why the fuck are you struggling while he pulls so easily??
Sound vision doesn’t struggle lol he is fucking hot girls off hinge easy?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
@ascension

the truth behind the mystery in question:

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
@ascension

the truth behind the mystery in question:

People on other accounts have ran me and I slay the same

Sound vision doesn’t struggle lol he is fucking hot girls off hinge easy?
I don't know he said he struggled last year was getting few likes on tinder. Now even badg pulls so fuck off

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
You were't here when uglysmile was slaying girls while being 4 PSL and anstrum was rotting home with his 5.5 PSL face. You Just repeat same shit on repeat and are a dumb teenager. Even badg somehow Is pulling
They mog you

yeah just post yourself sexting a girl on looksmax.org nice one x

I don't know he said he struggled last year was getting few likes on tinder. Now even badg pulls so fuck off
Sound vision was trolling you tbh as if he’d struggle

• JFL
yeah just post yourself sexting a girl on looksmax.org nice one x
Soon bro there’s gonna be avid of a slag up against my Benz so no one can say larp anymore @the BULL is gonna be destroyed when it drops

• JFL
Soon bro there’s gonna be avid of a slag up against my Benz so no one can say larp anymore @the BULL is gonna be destroyed when it drops
i dont care pal do whatever you want

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and WishIwasChico
you've been on the forum for 629 days.. october 17th 2022 to now..

you have 19717 posts..

629 / 19717 = 31.3..

u average 31 posts a day.. explain how u have the time to do this and everything else u claim to do..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and the BULL
Sound vision was trolling you tbh as if he’d struggle
Idc even badg Is pulling. If i made a serious effort into looksmaxxing and tinder i could do that easily.

• +1
Reactions: ambi and blatonslatt
1. u average 31 posts a day. 19717 divided by 629 = 31.. u dont have the time to do everything ur claiming u do daily

2. crisick exposed u

3. everyone else who claims to be a slayer shown proof of it, u did not because its all bullshit

ur a weirdo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and the BULL
1. u average 31 posts a day. 19717 divided by 629 = 31.. u dont have the time to do everything ur claiming u do daily

2. crisick exposed u

3. everyone else who claims to be a slayer shown proof of it, u did not because its all bullshit

ur a weirdo
Oh no shall i link the 50 tinder experiments other users have made of me again. Shit is boring bro

• JFL
  • JFL
what am I doing wrong

• JFL
I don't even fucking care i don't judge the quality of my Life but how many women i fuck. You sound like an High schooler grownthe fuck up. I already fucked 30 girls it doesn't really matter anymore for me

• JFL
He mogs me plus I'm not struggling ATM
Nah you mog hard bro no wonder you slay so hard. You are mogger and humble. @the BULL is incel and delusional narcy

• JFL
Reactions: SoundnVision
Nah you mog hard bro no wonder you slay so hard. You are mogger and humble. @the BULL is incel and delusional narcy
I don't give a shit about this childish debate i literally Ghost girls irl and tinder because i don't feel like It. You Say slaying Is cope then you Always come back bragging.

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Slay threads are getting old imo

I don't give a shit about this childish debate i literally Ghost girls irl and tinder because i don't feel like It. You Say slaying Is cope then you Always come back bragging.
Tales

Why do you Always do the same shit then Say slaying Is cope you don't even sound like a real Person
I don't care about girls or anything else i have depression i could slay easily if i wanted

Why do you Always do the same shit then Say slaying Is cope you don't even sound like a real Person
I don't care about girls or anything else i have depression i could slay easily if i wanted
Cope