ITS SO FUCKING BEUTAL NOW TJAT I REALIZE

vermillioncorefan

vermillioncorefan

what would Ramirez do?
My girlfriend wouldn’t have liked me in elementary school cuz i wasn’t the fastest boy in class she’s a slut a whore a scumbag etc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lunin7 and Vermilioncore
I wore a Disturbed band shirt and threatened to kill my classmates in 2013

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lunin7, twojei and 1 other person
I wore a Disturbed band shirt and threatened to kill my classmates in 2013
all i did to get expelled was talk about some statistics i found on fbi.gov

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Vermilioncore
all i did to get expelled was talk about some statistics i found on fbi.gov
I was getting bullied by a goth girl and two Edgar’s. Weird combo. I got so mad I said I was gonna get a gun and kill everyone the next day. Shut them all up so fast 🤭 then to make myself seem insane I looked at them and started laughing to myself and whistling
Next day the fat spic apologized and said “fooo you know we were just kidding”

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, lunin7 and vermillioncorefan
I was getting bullied by a goth girl and two Edgar’s. Weird combo. I got so mad I said I was gonna get a gun and kill everyone the next day. Shut them all up so fast 🤭 then to make myself seem insane I looked at them and started laughing to myself and whistling
Next day the fat spic apologized and said “fooo you know we were just kidding”
lol of course it was a fat spic. fat spics like that always talk so much shit i just wanna see one of em get stabbed lol in fact i did stab this fat ass spic in his big ass belly in middle school but his fat ass took it like nothing:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
lol of course it was a fat spic. fat spics like that always talk so much shit i just wanna see one of em get stabbed lol in fact i did stab this fat ass spic in his big ass belly in middle school but his fat ass took it like nothing:lul:
Nah he absorbed that shit like that SpongeBob episode where that dude was thrown hands but he ate ‘em al like nothing

• JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
Nah he absorbed that shit like that SpongeBob episode where that dude was thrown hands but he ate ‘em al like nothing
just googled the kid i stabbed name and turns out he’s in custody cuz he killed some other spic:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:spic world keep spiccing

• JFL
U wouldnt like her if she was obese too lol

• Hmm...
U wouldnt like her if she was obese too lol
i’m not obese and i’m not unathletic i’m above average i was the 3rd fastest kid that’s not enough for foids though

• WTF
just googled the kid i stabbed name and turns out he’s in custody cuz he killed some other spic:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:spic world keep spiccing
Nah there was this fat spic named Tank who got shot to death at a party in Bakersfield that I knew. He stole my bitch and fucked her raw too in 2014

• JFL
Nah there was this fat spic named Tank who got shot to death at a party in Bakersfield that I knew. He stole my bitch and fucked her raw too in 2014
nigga ur fakecel af had a girlfriend in 2014 ahaha at least she got railed by an uggo nigga ur still incel like me why do bitches always get railed by the most ugly subhuman fat brown goblins ?

nigga ur fakecel af had a girlfriend in 2014 ahaha at least she got railed by an uggo nigga ur still incel like me why do bitches always get railed by the most ugly subhuman fat brown goblins ?
Nah but he had good eye area and was a legit crip. The opps blasted him to death in the middle of the party 🙌🏼
Good thing I’m virgin only can’t wait to fuck later

• JFL
Nah but he had good eye area and was a legit crip. The opps blasted him to death in the middle of the party 🙌🏼
Good thing I’m virgin only can’t wait to fuck later
why do girls attracted to actual spicold gangbangers that’s why women didn’t have rights for most of history it’s not like there wasn’t a reason:lul:

• +1
why do girls attracted to actual spicold gangbangers that’s why women didn’t have rights for most of history it’s not like there wasn’t a reason:lul:
Because they don’t want cucks like you they wanna fuck the opps 🔪🔪

• Ugh..
o
Because they don’t want cucks like you they wanna fuck the opps 🔪🔪
im not a cuck the ops are cucks and crip gang are child traffickers that’s why i’m with ms13

o

im not a cuck the ops are cucks and crip gang are child traffickers that’s why i’m with ms13
Nah you’re gonna get blasted by the opps cuckold 👌🏼🔪☠️ then she’ll ride the big brown goblin as you bleed out

• WTF
Nah you’re gonna get blasted by the opps cuckold 👌🏼🔪☠️ then she’ll ride the big brown goblin as you bleed out
nah i can’t say ur wrong but ima kill her first kys spicoud

• Ugh..