its so fucking brutal seeing your childhood photos

sepsis

sepsis

Iron
its fucking brutal seeing your childhood photos and seeing how over the years you get more and more recessed and ugly

i looked really good when i was a kid and now im a recessed cuck and it feels like shit seeing signs of recession crawling into photos as time goes on

worst thing is i didnt even do anything wrong, i didnt mouthbreathe, didnt thumbsuck, i was breastfed while my brother was formula fed and now he jawmog and lifemogs me

it never even began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Klasik616, browridgegod and 2 others
legit advice : go to the gym . it helps with confidence and kills bad thoughts

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wsada and browridgegod
its fucking brutal seeing your childhood photos and seeing how over the years you get more and more recessed and ugly

i looked really good when i was a kid and now im a recessed cuck and it feels like shit seeing signs of recession crawling into photos as time goes on

worst thing is i didnt even do anything wrong, i didnt mouthbreathe, didnt thumbsuck, i was breastfed while my brother was formula fed and now he jawmog and lifemogs me

it never even began
Buddy, your bone structure is determined at birth.

• JFL
Reactions: baldgeeza and wsada
I was a model when I was a child

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
Buddy, your bone structure is determined at birth.
my dad took photos of me when i was growing up and you can visibly see how i got more and more recessed. my top half grew but my lower half didnt

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, browridgegod, datboijj and 1 other person
It's more brutal watching your mom kiss you goodnight after she just ate my ass

• JFL
Reactions: oily703, wsada and sepsis
my dad took photos of me when i was growing up and you can visibly see how i got more and more recessed. my top half grew but my lower half didnt
In that case get jaw surgery. It will fix you

legit i can literally see how uch more mass my jaw had relative to my face
beore i started having severe sickness every 5 months mouth breathing

• So Sad
Reactions: sepsis

i miss the happiness not the cuteness

• Woah
Reactions: castizo
looks arent everything

In that case get jaw surgery. It will fix you
im trying bro, trying to do the best in uni and get good job but wageslaving in 3rd world country idk when i will be able to afford bimax or not

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
of course its not bro, im bped but not giga bped. Im a smart kid (i think), i do well in school, but sharing no common interests with my peers makes it hard to make friends and i feel constricted in my own skin all the time. im afraid to talk because i look subhuman when i open my mouth