It's so fucking not fair

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
I'm not even talking about being 7-8psl man, supermodel like opry or Barret becouse it's completely different world. Just being the best looking dude in class top 10% in school. Being able to have gf, happy life, having some slays in hs, some sex stories,. Then living happy life. I can't have even that. I can't even have gl to show her pics to grandpa. Always feeling jealous of this few lucky dudes in school. Missing just a little bit of luck in genetic recombination. Maybe missing some development? Doesn't matter, what does matter is that they're happy with thir lifes not like us. They have something more in life to do besides sex becouse thy have enough of it, they have gf that they think they love, they have some slays in the parties.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Hades, Deleted member 3328 and 7 others
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: SA7, EckhartTollemaxx and crosshold
I pee in yo face!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 3043 and Alt Number 3
I'm not even talking about being 7-8psl man, supermodel like opry or Barret becouse it's completely different world. Just being the best looking dude in class top 10% in school. Being able to have gf, happy life, having some slays in hs, some sex stories,. Then living happy life. I can't have even that. I can't even have gl to show her pics to grandpa. Always feeling jealous of this few lucky dudes in school. Missing just a little bit of luck in genetic recombination. Maybe missing some development? Doesn't matter, what does matter is that they're happy with thir lifes not like us. They have something more in life to do besides sex becouse thy have enough of it, they have gf that they think they love, they have some slays in the parties.

Not like your life would be so much better instantly if you woke up as a 6 PSL dude tomorrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
What exactly then?
I could get this hot cute jb that is currently with her manlet preetyboy? I would feel good about myself?

0.jpg

Attachments

• 1573487121104.png
    1573487121104.png
    7.9 KB · Views: 0
I could get this hot cute jb that is currently with her manlet preetyboy? I would feel good about myself?

You will still be known as a loser. I was VERY bad looking a few years ago but now I mog most at my school but I still get 0 attention. Status is a thing to be considered.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, CopeIsReal and Deleted member 3043
You will still be known as a loser. I was VERY bad looking a few years ago but now I mog most at my school but I still get 0 attention. Status is a thing to be considered.
If i was gl since i was born my status would be much higher. All gl dudes that i know have at least decent status
Not if you're aspie.
Do you think i would be aspie if i was gl Since i was born?

You can do all of that without being top 10%. This is just your excuse for not putting yourself out there and having a social life. Parties aren’t reserved for 10th percentile guys, there are tons of subhumans at all of them but they’re all NT and fun to be around.

• +1
Reactions: Coco, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
You can do all of that without being top 10%. This is just your excuse for not putting yourself out there and having a social life. Parties aren’t reserved for 10th percentile guys, there are tons of subhumans at all of them but they’re all NT and fun to be around.
I don't want to go to the party and be mogged. I want to go to the party and mog. I can't just steal this foid from dude that mog me. I need to be at least equally gl

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
I don't want to go to the party and be mogged. I want to go to the party and mog. I can't just steal this foid from dude that mog me. I need to be at least equally gl

Even if you could, have fun with that whore until she will leave you(probably within a week) for an even better looking guy with that logic.

• +1
Even if you could, have fun with that whore until she will leave you(probably within a week) for an even better looking guy with that logic.
There's no better looking dude than 6psl guy with good frame at 6'1.5 in Poland or at least there's no one in my school

in summary...i want a cheat code becasue im a fucking failure and cant play the game normally like everyone else

• +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 3043
There's no better looking dude than 6psl guy with good frame at 6'1.5 in Poland or at least there's no one in my school
there is ALWAYS some one who mogs you.
Even gandy admitted that there were people who looked better then him.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
there is ALWAYS some one who mogs you.
Even gandy admitted that there were people who looked better then him.
Yes Yes but in my town the best looking. Guys are 6psl which by some users are rated loelwer lol. Jfl if you think that nornal foid in small town will have chancesfor Jordan Barret

• +1
Yes Yes but in my town the best looking. Guys are 6psl which by some users are rated loelwer lol. Jfl if you think that nornal foid in small town will have chancesfor Jordan Barret

With online dating nowadays yes she has :lul:

With online dating nowadays yes she has :lul:
Dude i made tinder as a foid and there were only one gl guy in my town and he was 6psl imo (my classmate) it's not a big town to 7psl people exist here, ba some people think that there's no a single one 7psl dude in Poland

Life was never meant to be fair, nature is cold and cruel.
It has to be lived with.
No possibility to change it, only real hope is VR sex or sex robots for the below average male.

Either max yourself out; body, mind and face or accept your fate and rot.

Life was never meant to be fair, nature is cold and cruel.
It has to be lived with.
No possibility to change it, only real hope is VR sex or sex robots for the below average male.

Either max yourself out; body, mind and face or accept your fate and rot.
There's nothing i can do outside trying to gymcel and see if it gives my anything. I know that propably i will end up as lone oldcel

• So Sad
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
There's nothing i can do outside trying to gymcel and see if it gives my anything. I know that propably i will end up as lone oldcel
Max out your body anyways, males respect you for it and it actually improves your functioning.
Even a 0.25 psl increase counts. The effect from gymmaxxing could be more though.

Max out your body anyways, males respect you for it and it actually improves your functioning.
Even a 0.25 psl increase counts. The effect from gymmaxxing could be more though.
So i will not be even averge 😢

So i will not be even averge 😢
That's not what i meant, really max out and see where you end, could be it doesn't do much, still it's healthy and possibly helps your social life.
Or it could be a huge success, no reason not to do it.

Quit coping grey faggot

drink more water bro

mfw no qt gf
Jsanza

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross
It's all about perspective, you know the glass half full shit. I'm sure there are people out there who would kill to be in the position you are in now.

Just be grateful for what you have now.

It's all about perspective, you know the glass half full shit. I'm sure there are people out there who would kill to be in the position you are in now.

Just be grateful for what you have now.
I can't be gratefull for being incel and not be able to have my Wiktoria or zuzia

I can't be gratefull for being incel and not be able to have my Wiktoria or zuzia
Better than being a child dying of some disease or cancer or a child starving in a country with no food or water and no education so they have no chance of having a decent future, it's all these little things we take for granted. We don't even realise how lucky we are

Better than being a child dying of some disease or cancer or a child starving in a country with no food or water and no education so they have no chance of having a decent future, it's all these little things we take for granted. We don't even realise how lucky we are
Only top tier does matter

Why did you mention your grandpa for?

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is he losing? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Bernie to be president and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was polling well in New York???? This is so fucked.