Its so fucking over, i know why im sub-human and my Brother Is chadlite. Need some cope pls

KB_maxxer

KB_maxxer

Bronze
Title.
My Brother had a friend(girl) over for dinner, She Is short but She Is Pretty/beautifull, i did not even look good at her because im a pussy and i did not even have my glasses on.

Well We have dinner right.

My mother talks about the pegnancies.
She talked how when She was pregnant with my Brother She ate so much meat and veggies, a lot of food in general and fresh, how She slept a lot; she even listened to fucking subliminal bullshit musis to make your son smarter and more.
And the She says that everything She had done had come to reality.

Now listen.

She looked at me and says that my pregnancy was the worst, She felt like shit all the time, She barely slept and ate, and of course did not do the extra stuff.

After that silent, i dont think She needed to add something more since im sub human now.

Yeah, i dont know how to cope that im Just a starved and malnutrited fetus that was my mothers fault.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: keanisSub3, TheBiggestIncelEver, noonespecial and 6 others
Please delete this

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
She looked at me and says that my pregnancy was the worst, She felt like shit all the time, She barely slept and ate, and of course did not do the extra stuff.

Yeah, i dont know how to cope that im Just a starved and malnutrited fetus that was my mothers fault.
brutal shit man not all parents shouldhave kids ffs

just go gym bro

• +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1
Title.
My Brother had a friend(girl) over for dinner, She Is short but She Is Pretty/beautifull, i did not even look good at her because im a pussy and i did not even have my glasses on.

She talked how when She was pregnant with my Brother She ate so much meat and veggies, a lot of food in general and fresh, how She slept a lot; she even listened to fucking subliminal bullshit musis to make your son smarter and more.

Now listen.

After that silent, i dont think She needed to add something more since im sub human now.

Brutal bro send face i wanna help

Were very similar tbh its just that im even worse because im the oldest:feelswhy::feelswhy:

Title.

Now listen.

Cry about it kys

She maybe only used you (temporarily) to make your brother look better than you as his girlfriend was there n shiet

Same. My older sister is ok looking, because she was first child, mother was entusiastic, fresh marriage, young, fit, a lot of energy. By the time she birthed me she was suicidal and obese.

So I'm the shortest male in my bloodline and the only one clinically recessed and assymetric

• So Sad
I agree, what happens during pregnancy is crucial for having a good looking child. The 2nd stage is from years 1 to 14 (puberty). Both stages need optimal nutrition/etc but the while you are in the womb is very important too because that's essentially shaping your DNA.
The truth is our mothers are at fault for us being subhuman and we need to stop letting people tell us it's not their fault and that we should take responsibility.

Epigenetic and Genetic Recombinationpills are brutal. I'm 5 foot 9 LTN while my younger brother is 6 foot 1 MTN. Granted I could have been an inch, maybe two taller if I didn't fuck up my puberty by gooning and rotting 24/7 but it's still ovER :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Same. My older sister is ok looking, because she was first child, mother was entusiastic, fresh marriage, young, fit, a lot of energy. By the time she birthed me she was suicidal and obese.

So I'm the shortest male in my bloodline and the only one clinically recessed and assymetric
Me to, at least i got some Albanians chad Bones under my fat, not much but decent but im 5'7 at 17 even shorter uncles Who lived under comunism(practically they starved but still taller)

I agree, what happens during pregnancy is crucial for having a good looking child. The 2nd stage is from years 1 to 14 (puberty). Both stages need optimal nutrition/etc but the while you are in the womb is very important too because that's essentially shaping your DNA.
The truth is our mothers are at fault for us being subhuman and we need to stop letting people tell us it's not their fault and that we should take responsibility.
Yeah, its literaly most of what you end up becoming.

• So Sad
Yeah, its literaly most of what you end up becoming.
This is why i tell people that my mother not getting the necessary nutrition/low stress/sleep/etc during pregnancy alongside me having insufficient nutrition and sleep during puberty has had a significant effect on my growth. It's why i am 5'8.5 whereas i should have been 5'11-6'0.

• +1
Reactions: KB_maxxer