its so fucking over

subhumanromanian

subhumanromanian

Iron
this is a rant to let out i already know ppl arent gonna be reading this i can sense the dnr+stfu nigger comments

its over its over its so fucking over it never began i hate my subhuman fucking father and my subhuman mom i don't get how ugly people can continue a bloodline i wasn't even meant to be born in fact i was an accident yet my mom decided to fucking keep me why why why why couldn't i be born as a white 6'5 ugly guy atleast i'm going to fucking kill myself i genuinely wonder what ppl feed on to even become this ugly in the end the only one feeling sorry for myself will be ME and no one else i hate this shitty life i genuinely just wanna hang myself

i have a shit underdeveloped skull and i'm forced to jutt bc of my horrible overbite that i'll never be able to fix my jaw is in fucking pain please help me i can't continue frauding even if im still sub5 i'm going to die before 20 i'll never be able to get in touch with another woman or have a healthy sex life i'm an ugly subhuman freak with the worst genetics on planet earth i don't even wanna cope with anything else that further dehumanizes me shit like nature or comedy does not interest me at all i just wanna kill myself

• +1
Reactions: subhumanromanian
Your personality is the ugliest thing about you