Its so funny how all the inbred muzzies started to claim Salludon as "one of their own"

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
Bro he was a Rajput. RAJPUT.

Salludon has more in common with upper caste chads like me ,sendhil, roshan and moose ali khan, than you 5'4 kaala dindus who the muslims used as canon fodder and revenue.

Muslims gave clans such as mine, rajputs and rors less conversion pressure as they knew we were the only ones capable of fighting back their humongous army.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patriot, Awan, Deleted member 32734 and 16 others
the muslim inbred dalits sleeping?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, bloomercel, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
@PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
I think all these things are cope tbh. 90% of rajputs are subhumans with a few exceptions the same goes for any other ethnicity in south asia too. I see them every single day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30985, Erik-Hexum, justinzayn and 9 others
I think all these things are cope tbh. 90% of rajputs are subhumans with a few exceptions the same goes for any other ethnicity in south asia too. I see them every single day
of course, even whites are the same you think average guy in france look like delon?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, PointOfNoReturn, Bitchwhipper2 and 2 others
of course, even whites are the same you think average guy in france look like delon?
Whites are more consistently taller and are more often GL tho.

• +1
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and PointOfNoReturn
Whites are more consistently taller and are more often GL tho.
rajputs average height are taller if theyre not poor they were heightmogging brits by two inches even in 1900

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and PointOfNoReturn

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
Still doesn't make for Pakis not to claim him. He's one of us boyo. Ogre for me tbh, all I know is that I am an Urdu-speaking Mujahir. But at least we built this country and shiet. @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
Reactions: not.curry, Deleted member 16275, Ranjeet Dipshit and 2 others
Still doesn't make for Pakis not to claim him. He's one of us boyo. Ogre for me tbh, all I know is that I am an Urdu-speaking Mujahir. But at least we built this country and shiet. @TRUE_CEL
What is mujahir

Pathetic loser clinging to some “chadpreet” as one of ur shit skin tribesmen all because he’s attractive. Closeted homo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Pathetic loser clinging to some “chadpreet” as one of ur shit skin tribesmen all because he’s attractive. Closeted homo
No just saying how it is. It’s not like you whites don’t claim delon and gandy as one of your own while having an inbred gracile farmer skull with an incel face

Yeah. Everyone here should worship you because you mog him.

• JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit
No just saying how it is. It’s not like you whites don’t claim delon and gandy as one of your own while having an inbred gracile farmer skull with an incel face
I don’t care about some obscure male models. Never heard of those aliens till this site and you could ask any girl on the street they’d have no clue who those men are.

Meanwhile someone actually attractive like Vinny hacker is a household name to foids and men lol. Not gonna boast about another man lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, GuyFromSingapore and Deleted member 23558
actually atttactive Vinny hacker is a household name to foids and men lol
Yep new addition to ignore list, imma start adding low iq inbreds to my list now to increase forum experience

• Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall
All browns are the same I love the way they cope with posts like these. Same shit different toilet.

• JFL
Reactions: Razeb, ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 28610
All browns are the same I love the way they cope with posts like these. Same shit different toilet.
You should show Inbred skull solidarity with those muzzies

As someone who actually has rajput ancestry, my family would've killed your family rather than try to convert it, Islam would be wasted on ugly cow piss drinkers like you. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: ugly Blackie with nct that's calls himself "muh brahmin". DARKIE "muh brahmin" I'm lighter than you and therefore better than you.

@GuyFromSingapore

• JFL
As someone who actually has rajput ancestry, my family would've killed your family rather than try to convert it, Islam would be wasted on ugly cow piss drinkers like you. :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: ugly Blackie with nct that's calls himself "muh brahmin". DARKIE "muh brahmin" I'm lighter than you and therefore better than you.

@GuyFromSingapore
When the inbred Dalit muzzie can’t handle the truth of being a product of incest between two kaala dindus

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16275 and Ranjeet Dipshit
You should show Inbred skull solidarity with those muzzies
Schizo ramblings. Do you honestly believe you’re anything more than genetic trash or is it a joke I’m not getting?

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Ranjeet Dipshit
Schizo ramblings. Do you honestly believe you’re anything more than genetic trash or is it a joke I’m not getting?
When the inbred Dalit faces the truth about why he got no girls throughout teenage. There’s a reason u don’t post face here my dear truecel

When the inbred Dalit faces the truth about why he got no girls throughout teenage. There’s a reason u don’t post face here my dear truecel
I doubt a girl has been into you once. Some people have something to lose associating in public with this forum. Back to your meds.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit and horizontallytall
When the inbred Dalit muzzie can’t handle the truth of being a product of incest between two kaala dindus
Don't talk about rajputs when you don't even have any of their heritage/genes. 🤭🤭🤭 stop associating yourself with my ancestors 🤭🤭🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_054004_Photo Editor.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_054004_Photo Editor.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I doubt a girl has been into you once. Some people have something to lose associating in public with this forum. Back to your meds.
We all know y u don’t post face , apart from being terribly low iq like we saw in that judge and jury thread , you are also a sore to look at. What can I do except pity you subhuman, pray hard to Indra and maybe next life you’ll come out looking not so inbred and with a somewhat functioning brain

Don't talk about rajputs when you don't even have any of their heritage/genes. 🤭🤭🤭 stop associating yourself with my ancestors 🤭🤭🤭
When the inbred muzzie with 0 sentience look at his recede forehead and Dalit phenotype and yet thinking he’s upper caste while being obsessed with white skin cause his incest product parents show love only to his sister and not his inbred genes

When the inbred muzzie with 0 sentience look at his recede forehead and Dalit phenotype and yet thinking he’s upper caste while being obsessed with white skin cause his incest product parents show love only to his sister and not his inbred genes
Me vs you

Who's Dalit lol? Who's inbred? You literally have nct and are a shitskin. I'm literally better than you Iol and lighter than you. Muh darkie brahmin :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Stop talking about people not related to you, and stop talking about caste groups that aren't your ancestors. Stick to your shitskin cowpiss drinking south indian "muh brahmins". Even my dick is probably lighter than you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Attachments

• 20231008_230510.jpg
    20231008_230510.jpg
    592.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231017_093222_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20231017_093222_Gallery.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, horizontallytall and Allornothing
We all know y u don’t post face , apart from being terribly low iq like we saw in that judge and jury thread , you are also a sore to look at. What can I do except pity you subhuman, pray hard to Indra and maybe next life you’ll come out looking not so inbred and with a somewhat functioning brain
Post an unfrauded front and 3/4 pic of your face where you don’t look like complete shit and I will actually fully read your essays where you feign indifference like a 15yo tiktok sigma. I’ve already seen your side and it’s pretty bad. For now, take your SSRIs.

Me vs you

Who's Dalit lol? Who's inbred? You literally have nct and are a shitskin. I'm literally better than you Iol and lighter than you. Muh darkie brahmin :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: . Stop talking about people not related to you, and stop talking about caste groups that aren't your ancestors. Stick to your shitskin cowpiss drinking south indian "muh brahmins". Even my dick is probably lighter than you :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
He tries so hard to associate with whites it’s hard to watch because I thought he was being ironic at first. The more I learn about him (fat etc.) the more depressing it gets. Like communicating with a complete weirdo.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Post an unfrauded front and 3/4 pic of your face where you don’t look like complete shit and I will actually fully read your essays where you feign indifference like a 15yo tiktok sigma. I’ve already seen your side and it’s pretty bad. For now, take your SSRIs.
the fact that you think its normal to look like a god at 30 percent bodyfat is proof that both you are intimidated by my looks and twwo that you are actually low iq. All my ratios be perfect dude dont hate the player hate the game, i hope you dont delete when im lean but then again i know you dalits - youll say morph or frauding as your psyche can never handle being btfoed by an "indian shitskin"

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Me vs you

inbred vs brahmin, sorry man reroll. convert to hinduism and pray hard and maybe you wont look so disgusting next life. kill your sister dude she made you attention starved mentally ill dalit that you are and hope your parents start loving you

He tries so hard to associate with whites
sorry that your only power fantasy is having less melanin on your skin, not my problem that you are socially isolated schizophrenic

• JFL
inbred vs brahmin, sorry man reroll. convert to hinduism and pray hard and maybe you wont look so disgusting next life. kill your sister dude she made you attention starved mentally ill dalit that you are and hope your parents start loving you
and pray hard and maybe you wont look so disgusting next life.
Maybe take your own advice :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231021_054357_Chrome.jpg
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ranjeet Dipshit, horizontallytall and Allornothing
Maybe take your own advice :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:
you need to post 4 year old funny face pics with a nokia which i posted myself for jokes as you know you are less than a cockroach next to me rn but anyways its fun talking to you as your subhuamnity makes me laugh jfl,keep posting those pics lol my face in those makes me laugh as well

you need to post 4 year old funny face pics with a nokia which i posted myself for jokes as you know you are less than a cockroach next to me rn but anyways its fun talking to you as your subhuamnity makes me laugh jfl,keep posting those pics lol my face in those makes me laugh as well
Then take a recent photo lol? Not one where you are doing something autistic like holding back your neck fat or squintmaxxing like a pathetic subhuman. Just literally take a photo of yourself looking straight at the camera doing nothing. I dare you nct subhuman. 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2, Ranjeet Dipshit, horizontallytall and 1 other person
YOU MAKE A THREAD ABOUT RAJPUTS YET YOU DONT TAG ME. UTTER DISAPPOINTMENT.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Swarthoids, Negroids and Mongoloids won. Over for baby white clitties. Total EthnicGOD Victory, Total 70%er Skincanceroid Maggotskin Roping
Mang chico, you can't fathom how us nonwhites have it better than you. Cope, dilate seethe rope LMAOOOOOOOOOO You will never have an ethnostate /pol/tranimechudnaziniggerpissbabyTWPsissytwitterceltroon chico. China is rising and there's NOTHING you can do about it. BBC soviet, mongol, arab, moor, berber, aboriginal, hun, turk, egyptian, black BVLLS humiliated European whitoid pigskins and raped their roastie women. Europeans are 3-15% Sub-Saharan African on average due to millenniums of racemixing between them and nonwhites, Your grandkids will be brown mystery meat mulattos KEEEKKKKKK you lost MANG COPE, Seethe LMAOOOOOOOOOOO just rope already and join the 70% you mistake of a maggot vomit abortion and let us fuck your sisters, daughters, cousins, nieces, mothers, and your mothers' brother' daughters and your female relatives in your circles of 50,000 years of incestual evolution until they choke on our cocks for the final time and suffocate you snowroach. DILATE CHICO JUBILATE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KEEP COPING PROJECTING AND MALDING TWPTROON, FOLLOW YOUR SISTERS AND YOUR TRADITIONS AND JOIN THE 70%. BIPOC TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS BTW. CRY ABOUT IT CRACKER PIGOID CADAAN LAOWAI KEEEEEEEEEK Keep COPING

• JFL
Then take a recent photo lol? Not one where you are doing something autistic like holding back your neck fat or squintmaxxing like a pathetic subhuman. Just literally take a photo of yourself looking straight at the camera doing nothing. I dare you nct subhuman. 🤭🤭🤭😂😂😂
already did, my eye area has pct. not my problem to convince you idc what an inbred dalit muzzie thinks lol

the fact that you think its normal to look like a god at 30 percent bodyfat blah blah…
I’ve already explained your face has very low fat (probably due to shit ageing genes since you are like 30 so about ten years post “prime”). Losing weight won’t do anything since your cheeks are quite hollow. Means nothing though when your face just looks like shit. The rest of what you wrote is just some delusional nonsense like some old-timer office worker trying to get back at his high school bully. Will read later.

• Woah
Reactions: wollet2
I’ve already explained your face has very low fat
It looks low fat since i have bones, not that you would know anything about it. Saafir at 22 looks more lean than you even if you starve maxed to 10 percent

. Losing weight won’t do anything since your cheeks are quite hollow.
again my zygos are high set ,wide and huge with well developed masseters which make my midface area seem to have low fat. Like i said again, not that you would know anything about it. So sorry you dont have bones good ol chap.

• JFL
don't rajpoot brahmins only have like 18% steppe on avg

• +1
don't rajpoot brahmins only have like 18% steppe on avg
steppe is pretty overrated here, rors have the highest steppe but they dont like kalash for eg who have lower steppe. Its all about the resulting phenotype, genes only tell half the story

What do you think about this shit lmfao. Tons of Rajput clans converted to Islam (apparently my ancestors did as well), and were a huge part of the mughal army. Actually by the time of aurangzebs reign most of the mughal army was mainly native South Asian muslims. Do you actually think that there wouldn't be rajputs Muslims that would forcibly try to convert this nct shitskins family just cause he's "muh brahmin"? :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile: :forcedsmile:

Tons of Rajput clans converted to Islam (apparently my ancestors did as well)

Mainly those in today's Pakistan region.

@Ranjeet Dipshit

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back