It’s so funny how reddit blames ugly guys

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
31660BC5 4E8E 4DD0 94D9 2AFAAF9CB7F9

“Blame their own faults” = Short, Small dick, Unattractive face, Autism and other failos (which you have literally no say over)

But what she is trying to say is personality and motivation and wealth and such things are “their own faults”.

Men will date women with such failos, but women won’t. Why would we blame ourselves, for things we has 0 say in that most of us accept in women?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, HarrierDuBois, TheAbyssinian and 6 others
Who cares what angry feminists on Reddit have to say?

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, TheAbyssinian, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
inequality = the worst thing in the world and it's never your fault even if you can point to exactly what you did wrong that caused you to be in whatever shitty situation you're in

oh, unless it's inequality when it comes to the most important thing in life, i.e. love and sex, then it doesn't matter at all and whatever inequality exists is absolutely your fault

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, p0lishsubhuman, BoredPrince and 2 others
average guy/girl IRL has similar opinions.

It's why I don't talk about dating with ppl anymore unless I know they blackpilled. I don't care about their soy opinions

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, p0lishsubhuman, BoredPrince and 5 others

It's why I don't talk about dating with ppl anymore unless I know they blackpilled. I don't care about their soy opinions
Reddit is literally normie.com, people underrate how reddit opinions are commons and spread irl

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, WeiWei and MoggerGaston
The joke is they say personality is the problem then daydream about unemployed 6'5 Chadlite high school dropout with a opioid addiction destroying their vaginal canals

All women ask for is a tall, goodlooking, genetically fit man to service them

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei
Reddit is literally normie.com, people underrate how reddit opinions are commons and spread irl
The prevalent opinion in those places is still that 'men need to get their shit together, then dating becomes easier'.

literally telling men to become betabux losers JFL. Good-looking people date in high-school, university or when they are travelling and messing around in their 20s. They don't have 'their shit together'.

Needing to have money before you can date is for normie men, aka incels. But they think they are better than us because they betabux for a 30yo whale.

Fucking cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Hirekdr, p0lishsubhuman and 6 others
View attachment 2365878

“Blame their own faults” = Short, Small dick, Unattractive face, Autism and other failos (which you have literally no say over)

But what she is trying to say is personality and motivation and wealth and such things are “their own faults”.

Men will date women with such failos, but women won’t. Why would we blame ourselves, for things we has 0 say in that most of us accept in women?
Women have a hole between their legs.

Normies are pretty inherently blackpilled. That's why they say things like "she's out of your league", etc. If a couple is really looks mismatched (and the woman looks better) the comments will all be pointing it out, saying "blink twice if you're held hostage" or "he must be really rich" etc
Normies are DEFINITELY really heightpilled too
They just don't take it to the same extent as this website + are a little more tactful about it irl. They don't wanna just tell a subhuman to rope.
The biggest contrast for me is the view of relationships. How they think betabuxxing a roastie is some form of success. That's the main reason I opt out of dating, because I don't want a non virgin and virgins are increasingly out of my grasp as I age. But I doubt a normie would really get my mindset with that.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, p0lishsubhuman, Shekel and 3 others
It's the fourth most visited website in the United States. But you have to factor in that it censors and bans anyone but the extremely far left lol. So it should be representative of the average opinion but it's not fortunately. Its extremely woke biased

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and It'snotover
The prevalent opinion in those places is still that 'men need to get their shit together, then dating becomes easier'.

literally telling men to become betabux losers JFL. Good-looking people date in high-school, university or when they are travelling and messing around in their 20s. They don't have 'their shit together'.

Needing to have money before you can date is for normie men, aka incels. But they think they are better than us because they betabux for a 30yo whale.

Fucking cucks.
From my personal experience, it happen irl too. When normies see a top guy(above htn) fucking around a lot or even cheating they will just tell him that he is so cool and to continue doing it cause every woman gets wet to him, while when a ltn even look at other women if he is in an ltr they will say "muh bro you already have a girl are you crazy about looking at other women:soy::soy:" normies gaslighting other normies to be betabuxxers while telling chad to continue doing his business, peak cuckoldry.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7 and MoggerGaston
womens top criticism is looks above anything else
the man could literally worked hard and made 20 billion dollars completely changed the world
and they would say you still are not chad
this is why look are above all

It might be your fault that you are subhuman but it will be your fault that your children will be subhuman. Just like how its your parents fault that you are subhuman. The problem of subhumanity could only be fixed if subhumans stopped reproducing. This is why stacies only going for chads is natural selection. On the other hand, beckies reproducing with chad will continue on the cycle of subhumanity. The son will be rotting on .org despite having chad dad. The vicious circle continues on.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
View attachment 2365878

Are you surprised?