it's so funny that people here ignore what i say

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
But don't realise this whole chad shit will ruin your whole live. You will spend your prime years chasing something you'll never achieve and look back and realise you wasted the best times of your life trying to become something you didn't need to.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, MaghrebGator and socialcel
But don't realise this whole chad shit will ruin your whole live. You will spend your prime years chasing something you'll never achieve and look back and realise you wasted the best times of your life trying to become something you didn't need to.
That's not the problem. This looksmaxxxing culture is a drug for schizos. People should know past a certain extent it makes no sense. Only trucels are the real incels.

I saw your post earlier. You're right, I don't blame my looks I blame my circumstances. I am locationpilled (grew up in small town full of oldies), Muslim failo, conservative failo, high inhib. Even the moneymaxxing, property maxxxing didn't help. Now I'm 29 I've pretty much wasted my chances...

My only option is OLD hence why I blame my subhuman height, pheno and looks.

@JohnDoe

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, JohnDoe, 97baHater and 1 other person
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH HOW TF ARE YOU SLAYING IF YOUVE BEEN ON HERE ALL FUCKING DAY

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BITCH HOW TF ARE YOU SLAYING IF YOUVE BEEN ON HERE ALL FUCKING DAY
I got on here like 2 hours ago? After being at the girls house I’m dating and fucking her all night so be quiet fucking cunt

I got on here like 2 hours ago? After being at the girls house I’m dating and fucking her all night so be quiet fucking cunt
OK GOOD FOR YOU NOW STOP SOUNDING LIKE A SOY LITTLE BIT H WITH YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC RANTING

• JFL
What should we do instead?

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater and WishIwasChico
OK GOOD FOR YOU NOW STOP SOUNDING LIKE A SOY LITTLE BIT H WITH YOUR SCHIZOPHRENIC RANTING
You are a dumb cunt have fun trying to become chad (it will never happen) and enjoy ruining your neurochemistry eh and how you view the world and women for the rest of your life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel
What should we do instead?
Stop this ‘I need to look like x or y to go clubbing, to have a social live, to talk to that girl’

Instead. Just go out and live your life. Don’t rely on dating apps at all. Legit just go out and live your life. Go clubbing a lot, go meet people. Of course focus on your looks but not in the way that ‘women are chad only’ etc.

It ruins your self esteem as you’ll never be good enough with the mindset even if you ascend

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, socialcel and Madridista
You are a dumb cunt have fun trying to become chad (it will never happen) and enjoy ruining your neuroscientist eh and how you view the world and women for the rest of your life
I’m not trying to become Chad bro, hahaha I am just living life, you are ranting to people who don’t even attempt to self improve, go to Reddit or something bitch maybe they will care

Didn’t ask
I’m not trying to become Chad bro, hahaha I am just living life, you are ranting to people who don’t even attempt to self improve, go to Reddit or something bitch maybe they will care

Didn’t ask
IMG 4837

• JFL
Stop this ‘I need to look like x or y to go clubbing, to have a social live, to talk to that girl’

Instead. Just go out and live your life. Don’t rely on dating apps at all. Legit just go out and live your life. Go clubbing a lot, go meet people. Of course focus on your looks but not in the way that ‘women are chad only’ etc.

It ruins your self esteem as you’ll never be good enough with the mindset even if you ascend

Your advice is legitimate. I only know one high-tier-normie in real life. The rest is mid-tier-normies and they have girlfriends or at least friends with benefits. They understand nothing about the improvement of a person's aesthetics, but they make out and have sex with girls simply because they go out and live their lives, as you said. They expose themselves rather than hide themselves from the outside world.

MTN + NT is life. In lucky cases, HTN + NT. And it's true that most users here will never become Chadlite and slay. The good news is that we don't need to be Chadlites, but try to tell them this...

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Richard Cheese
That's not the problem. This looksmaxxxing culture is a drug for schizos. People should know past a certain extent it makes no sense. Only trucels are the real incels.

I saw your post earlier. You're right, I don't blame my looks I blame my circumstances. I am locationpilled (grew up in small town full of oldies), Muslim failo, conservative failo, high inhib. Even the moneymaxxing, property maxxxing didn't help. Now I'm 29 I've pretty much wasted my chances...

My only option is OLD hence why I blame my subhuman height, pheno and looks.

@JohnDoe
Too late now, youth/prime is gone, now all that remains is to cope and hope you can be satisfied with whatever crumbs you may be able to pick up. Saying that though, i do not envy OP at all. He is a soulless husk of a man, the very definition of a manwhore. He is immature and doesn't understand there is more to life than simply fucking random whores and having no emotional connection with the woman. He slays random whores and then comes running back here for incels to give him reacts and their approval which he so desperately desires and the funniest part is that we still don't give him the attention he craves and he gets irrationally angry because in his childish mind he cannot comprehend why his blackpill buddies aren't giving him props for being a walking breathing dildo. Same goes for Amnesia and most other people on this forum who "slay". 35 year old man who is an anti-natalist and his mind is beyond broken from fucking random 18 year old girls that he simply isn't able to form a proper bond/emotional connection with a woman.
This is the fate of all "slayers", they will never experience a true deep bond with a woman who is supposed to be your wife. God works in mysterious ways, whores and manwhores both get what they deserve in the end, one way or another. Slaying is the biggest trap spammed in the blackpill world. The real blackpill is finding a virgin wife and developing a strong emotional bond with that woman and having children and experiences with her. That is the real winning, not putting your dick in a different used up wet whole every weekend. OP has little to nothing to say that is of any real importance or use, mentally immature manchild who has lost his pair-bonding ability just like the whores in the red light district.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadL1te, VolcelFTW and SecularIslamist
Your advice is good but people dont want to hear these things from proclaimed chads

Once a MTN who is as NT maxed as you say comes to this site and posts consistent slays people will belive you