It’s so hard to take white “incels” seriously

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
You guys can get guranteed pussy from gooks and pajeetas JFL. Can’t take any of you seriously.

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Artemis and john2
Not every country has those

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 13787
You guys can get guranteed pussy from gooks and pajeetas JFL. Can’t take any of you seriously.
i dont want ethnics give me blond white girls or nothing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
Wrong. Us white incels are the only true incels.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 19174 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, HarrierDuBois, Solar and 1 other person
Wrong. Us white incels are the only true incels.
hqdefault.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Orc
They'll take them seriously when they Allahu akbar into the WTC

• +1
You’re a white man.

White incels are mostly autists. They are just afraid to get in touch with women tbh...

And it is like TWICE as scary to contact a brown girl than a white girl... Because a brown girl looks exotic and strange to a white incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 19174
I cage everytime i see somebody larp as a "black incel"

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 19036 and HarrierDuBois
Cope. If you‘re just 5‘8 and recessed it’s literall over. JBW just works for normie males.

Cope I've seen 5'2 truecels with pajeeta girlfriends. Whites can't be incels

Not all
Barely possible, if you‘re not NTmaxxed and charismamaxxed.

Barely possible, if you‘re not NTmaxxed and charismamaxxed.
Leave your basement nigga, many nonNT white subhumans have gook & pajeeta gfs. It's just too easy for you guys.

• +1
I am a White involuntary celibate.

Hur dur, South Asians and Indians.

1. I have no money to travel the globe at the moment.

2. I do not want to be beheaded by some South Asian cartel.

3. I am not leaving the West for some third world hellhole just to have sex with possibly the worst women on the planet.

I am a locally undesired man and hence an incel.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 26092 and Deleted member 22918
Leave your basement nigga, many nonNT white subhumans have gook & pajeeta gfs. It's just too easy for you guys.
Not for me. Where I live there‘s only white women. They only want aryan chads.Hell even as Balkan person in a non Balkan country, my female counterpart would want a tomichad.

the idea of easy pussy is a reason they get no pussy since they are waiting for it to arrive like amazon delivery

• +1
i’m slavic but ok

the idea of easy pussy is a reason they get no pussy since they are waiting for it to arrive like amazon delivery
Not if you are a white male, but don‘t have the facial and bodily characteristics of one. Or underdeveloped one‘s atleast.

This is a slayer just because he is White, according to Just be White copers:

17e4ebfc 2293 4240 9d8d 9d1dd109e54f jpeg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, zharupodrugu and Deleted member 19174
I am a White involuntary celibate.

Hur dur, South Asians and Indians.

1. I have no money to travel the globe at the moment.

2. I do not want to be beheaded by some South Asian cartel.

3. I am not leaving the West for some third world hellhole just to have sex with possibly the worst women on the planet.

I am a locally undesired man and hence an incel.
All this text reveals that you are a high-inhibition fagot who does not dare to leave his house

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
The only reason why I don't have as much sex as a white is because I live in the fucking ass of the world

It's incel af needing to resort to gooks and pajeetas
Inceldom ends when you're desirable to white women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26116
All this text reveals that you are a high-inhibition fagot who does not dare to leave his house
I often do, yet I'm unable to get laid because of the unrealistic standards of Western women. I'm neither deformed nor short, but women treat me like a younger brother or don't acknowledge my existence at all. I'm invisible to them.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Zylk
I often do, yet I'm unable to get laid because of the unrealistic standards of Western women. I'm neither deformed nor short, but women treat me like a younger brother or don't acknowledge my existence at all. I'm invisible to them.
You probably act like a beta tbh
You probably don't look like a man tbh
You're probably terrible at flirting

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu and Entschuldigung
Are you recessed? height? pheno? Bf?

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
what to do then nigga guide me then. im open-minded

White incels are mostly autists. They are just afraid to get in touch with women tbh...

And it is like TWICE as scary to contact a brown girl than a white girl... Because a brown girl looks exotic and strange to a white incel.
arent arabs and blacks less likely to be incel than whites

Im caging from tall incels. If you tall and cant get pussy you are absolutely moron.