It’s so insanely unfair how women can wear makeup and change their entire face but if men do it (even slightly) they’re seen as faggots

cromagnon

cromagnon

Celtic Prince Mogger
JFL at this life, I’ve seen literal subhuman foids who when not wearing makeup are literally trucel tier. Yet they can apply 20lb of makeup and change their whole fucking face.

And you still see foids online saying shit like “life as a women is so much harder and the beauty standards are so much harsher you just don’t understand :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

For example;

It’s still subhuman in both pics but the difference is literally palpable JFL

Literally looks like an Indonesian dock worker in the first pic JFL. Second pic it looks sort of female and I bet you a man would try and slay it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, ey88, try2beme and 5 others
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @not__cel @Litekiller11 @ey88 @wishIwasSalludon

• +1
Reactions: not__cel and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Makeup should be banned for both genders

Remove it completely!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: not__cel, mike21, okwiwhd and 2 others
Based thread from Cromagbro once again!
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer
Computer

• Love it
Reactions: cromagnon
JFL at this life, I’ve seen literal subhuman foids who when not wearing makeup are literally trucel tier. Yet they can apply 20lb of makeup and change their whole fucking face.

And you still see foids online saying shit like “life as a women is so much harder and the beauty standards are so much harsher you just don’t understand :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

For example;

She’s still subhuman in both pics but the difference is literally palpable JFL

View attachment 3115377

Literally looks like an Indonesian dock worker in the first pic JFL. Second pic she looks sort of female and I bet you a man would go for it.
water

being a girl is better and only one gene fucked our life up forever, if I was a woman I'd be happier and by now already had the best life ever Because I wouldn't need to worry ab allat bp shit jfl, that's why a man can never win

• +1
@N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @not__cel @Litekiller11 @ey88 @wishIwasSalludon
The problem is their ego and their standards boost with that makeup

• +1

For example;

View attachment 3115377

Literally looks like an Indonesian dock worker in the first pic JFL. Second pic it looks sort of female and I bet you a man would try and slay it.
It’s a social standard, if most men collectively dunked on women for wearing make up, then it would be taboo for women too

• +1
Reactions: greycel

For example;

View attachment 3115377

Wtf is the example☠️☠️☠️☠️

• JFL
Pissed at how nobody noticed that I referred to the fakeupmaxxed subhuman as "it" rather than "her"

• JFL
It’s good becouse it prevents an arms race so to speak where everyone does it to compete with everyone else and nobody really gets anywhere

• +1
They change their race with makeup and men are supposed to clean their skin with dirt:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel and cromagnon