Its so over for manlets [BRUTAL STORY]

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I was at my school's library trying to get some work done when i hear these two white bitches yapping, I started to listen into their conversation and I shit you not I heard one of them say 'like i was gonna get with him but he was like 5'8 or something short.'

laughs cage GIF
Funny GIF

Her friend proceeded to laugh and nod.

For reference, they were both basic ltbs and looked about average height themselves.

If you're a manlet, take @IAMNOTANINCEL s advice and transmax because there isn't hope for you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer, pokerfacemaxxingv and 20 others
wrong place, try another town

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, heyheyheybro22, cannotbeasked and 4 others
Brootal 5’8 is considered a turbo manlet in todays society

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, heyheyheybro22, greywind and 7 others
why would we care about low tier beckies opinion, who is getting with that 🤔 💭

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greywind, BeanletMogger and 5 others
everything under 6'4 is manlet in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, 5'7 zoomer, greywind and 5 others
Bc it’s not just her who thinks that, and sadly tons of men here would kill to get with a white ltb

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger, arabcelxxx and 3 others
Bc it’s not just her who thinks that, and sadly tons of men here would kill to get with a white ltb
yeah lmao i knew that, i don’t even know why i asked that

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ChadL1te
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, greywind, zyzzbrah1234 and 5 others
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, zyzzbrah1234, Kaari and 1 other person
Images49

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, BeanletMogger and Kaari
you need the loooooouuuuuks
I miss that guy. I saw him do a voiceover for another channel recently and he vanished after.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Suns9999, grungymallard97 and 1 other person
Yup when it’s literally average height
you stupid nigga? the average height for a women in europe is 5'6 hahahaha 5'8 is nowhere near average,even in sea contries its 5'9 now

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
My friend overheard a girl saying that this 6’2” guy would be hot if he was 6’5”
U shouldn’t take these type of women seriously. Actions speak louder then words

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: slavicpsycho, hopecel, greywind and 9 others
Fucking over for that delusional foid
Nah she was actually pretty gl, he sent me a pic.
But yea you're right. She was retarded. He said she dated some 6'7" MTN. But she apparently cucked him too lol some girls are just mentally fucked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: maximum cope31, hopecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
you stupid nigga? the average height for a women in europe is 5'6 hahahaha 5'8 is nowhere near average,even in sea contries its 5'9 now

fraudmaxxer7

Bronze
Joined Wednesday at 3:38 PM
Last seen A moment ago ·Viewing latest content
Posts362Reputation343

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
Another reinforcement of the blackpill. Instead of just trying to have a normal relationship, they 24/7 post about their height difference, you cant tell me these dudes dont get annoyed by that
Nah they probably are delusional and tell themselves theyre breaking social norms and toxic masculinity

• JFL
Nah they probably are delusional and tell themselves theyre breaking social norms and toxic masculinity
I dont mind tall girls + short guy couples, but i doubt its a healthy relationship when the foid 24/7 calls him short king or makes other comments about their height difference

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Suns9999, rg1235 and 2 others
I dont mind tall girls + short guy couples, but i doubt its a healthy relationship when the foid 24/7 calls him short king or males other comments about their height difference
“I love my short bf ❤️

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, BeanletMogger, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I dont mind tall girls + short guy couples, but i doubt its a healthy relationship when the foid 24/7 calls him short king or males other comments about their height difference
I agree just the ones who are fine with emasculating themselves think like that least i think

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
More attractive women would be even more demanding nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, hopecel, Suns9999 and 1 other person
I miss that guy. I saw him do a voiceover for another channel recently and he vanished after.
can you link the channel. was it recent?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and ChadL1te
Nah she was actually pretty gl, he sent me a pic.
But yea you're right. She was retarded. He said she dated some 6'7" MTN. But she apparently cucked him too lol some girls are just mentally fucked
Girls will say anything to put a man down. Literally anything. Remember this always. She will say she would never fuck 5’9 6’0 blah blah and the minute a guy is attractive enough or her type so long as he isn’t a literal manlet he will slay her

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, hopecel, Kaari and 1 other person
I think you should. If a foid said me or somebody else is short at 6'0, she's disqualified from my life forever. I literally immediately stop flirting with her. If you continue pursuing her after such disrespect, you're just pumping her ego and ruining your own self-esteem.
The same goes for everything else tbh, if a girl said she prefers [x] on a guy, I'd stop talking to her.
most* girls are just mentally ill whores
Girls will say anything to put a man down. Literally anything. Remember this always. She will say she would never fuck 5’9 6’0 blah blah and the minute a guy is attractive enough or her type so long as he isn’t a literal manlet he will slay her
You're right but I was for example called short and not tall enough on the internet by foids who didn't even know what I look like. Even if they later told me I'm their type, I'd never be with them.

And what I also noticed is that foids (sometimes) beg for you after you stop begging for them :feelshah::feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, tombradylover, ChadL1te and 1 other person
Just be taller than her theory is enough

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover, ChadL1te and janet
And what I also noticed is that foids (sometimes) beg for you after you stop begging for them :feelshah::feelshah:
Only works if you are at least HTN

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hopecel, ChadL1te and janet
Most guys don’t possess the looks so women will primarily distinct men by height.
It’s a great symbol of status as well, since women unconsciously compete for the „best“ men with their female friends and height is obviously as objective as it gets.

Almost all couples here in Germany are literally 6‘2+ MTN/HTN guys with average looking women. That’s despite the actual average height here being no more than 1,81-1,82m for young men.

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
Only works if you are at least HTN
Cope

I'm a strong LTN on a good day and it happened to me multiple times... sure the girls were all Beckies (low LTN-low HTN range)

Cope

I'm a strong LTN on a good day and it happened to me multiple times... sure the girls were all Beckies (low LTN-low HTN range)
Not enough details

How tall are you ?
Whats your social status ?

There is of course also the possibility that you just make stuff up

• Hmm...
Not enough details

How tall are you ?
6'0
Whats your social status ?
Loser, loner, incel, broke, autist, schizo, Internet troll
There is of course also the possibility that you just make stuff up
I have no reason to lie and waste my time replying to you, it all happened to me. You're obviously just too brainwashed by lookist nonsense. It's all about personality and charisma, mate. Take the redpill. :redpill: