It's so over for me

Vskizzle1016

Vskizzle1016

6'2 (188), Nazicel
I just graduated HS and have been rotting in online schooling for the last two years after moving to a new city prior to the start of my junior year, before that, in HS, I had tens of mtb-htb thirsting for me many of whom even approached and gave me their socials, I even had the school whore express her desire to fuck me indirectly, but I'm so high inhib and autistic (diagnosed) that I fumbled each time and I still never ascended. Here I am two years later, and I've been rotting in isolation with no friends, even though I only had three prior to moving, and in the last two years I have left my house less than 40 times, and despite graduating with a good academic portfolio, I'm NEET at the moment, completely stagnant in regard to my future, doing nothing but playing videogames all day like a degenerate loser while being on the verge of commiting suicide. I have a decent face, good frame and height, but it means NOTHING, because neurologically I'm genetic trash, the NT pill is real, it's over.

GY yovRW4AAb0wd