It’s so over

Accelerator

Accelerator

Bleachmaxxing
I got Cold approached by a htb arabic girl as a curry at a carnival today and I instinctively said “I’m gay” because I got scared. She looked at me weird and then walked away. You can’t even make this shit up I need to NT max

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Ukraine1, S1d456 and 4 others
I got Cold approached by a htb arabic girl as a curry at a carnival today and I instinctively said “I’m gay” because I got scared. She looked at me weird and then walked away. You can’t even make this shit up I need to NT max
Well atleast they didnt scream in panic when you said hello

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Accelerator
Lol wtf why

• So Sad
Reactions: Accelerator
Lol wtf why
I don’t fucking know bro. Seriously I’m not gay I jack off to girls everyday. I need to fix this problem it might be trauma from when I used to get trolled by girls. Abused dog syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
lmao
its ok bhai a curry chad like you can get approached multiple times. i sometimes act non nt in front of foids to see how much i can get away with it. THEY WILL STILL BANG YOU BHAI

• +1
Totally happened

• So Sad