DarknLost

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
Prolly you're just young AF

You autistic my guy?

OCD is a symptom just saying....

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
she doesn’t care about you. just lol if you let her consume your life when she doesn’t even acknowledge you. really shows on low you think of yourself to be emotionally tied to something who doesn’t even show you an ounce of attention. like a dog you keep coming back. she will never care about you. stop putting thought into her. SHE DOESNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE U BRO. UNLOCK THE CHAINS OF YOUR HEART AND FLY BROTHER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
she doesn’t care about you. just lol if you let her consume your life when she doesn’t even acknowledge you. really shows on low you think of yourself to be emotionally tied to something who doesn’t even show you an ounce of attention. like a dog you keep coming back. she will never care about you. stop putting thought into her. SHE DOESNT EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE U BRO. UNLOCK THE CHAINS OF YOUR HEART AND FLY BROTHER
She did acknowladge me and even love me for such a long time in the past though,that's why it's so hard to let go. Nobody ever showed me as much love as she did and shes also the prettiest in my eyes from the day I got to know her

She did acknowladge me and even love me for such a long time in the past though,that's why it's so hard to let go. Nobody ever showed me as much love as she did and shes also the prettiest in my eyes from the day I got to know her
okay i understand now. good luck bro

• So Sad
Reactions: DarknLost
okay i understand now. good luck bro
I will just most likely end up suffering forever from this extreme oneitis syndrome and she won't even reply a letter

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Shit happens man, no one controls who they're attracted to. Best thing to do is just avoid the sight/thought of her completely; helps your brain get rid of the oxytocin it produced when you were with her faster. (oxytocin is why you feel the way you feel and what your brain produces that makes you only attracted to her and not other women)

Shit happens man, no one controls who they're attracted to. Best thing to do is just avoid the sight/thought of her completely; helps your brain get rid of the oxytocin it produced when you were with her faster. (oxytocin is why you feel the way you feel and what your brain produces that makes you only attracted to her and not other women)
I tried
It even worked for a while (1-2 weeks)
But she got back into my mind somehow
The pit I've fallen into is too deep
I'm very sensitive which makes it even worse
To the point it's enough for me to look or hear anything that hapened at the time when we were together,even things that didn't have a connection with our relationship at all. Enough for me to look at an old movie or photo to make miss the times we had together