It’s so sad seeing normie subhumans try

ey88

ey88

Kraken
There’s a few subhumans in my classes who try so hard to get girls, like talking to them all class and shit, and it’s so obvious the girls barely even see them as human.

It’s actually so sad, the guys probably feel like they are just doing something wrong lol ☹️

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, cooldude1231, Copeful and 2 others
Life is brutal dude

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: matka and StarvedEpi
There’s a few subhumans in my classes who try so hard to get girls, like talking to them all class and shit, and it’s so obvious the girls barely even see them as human.

It’s actually so sad, the guys probably feel like they are just doing something wrong lol ☹️
just give up if your sub5 and become a neet theory

• +1
Reactions: ey88
it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: StarvedEpi and ey88
I wish you could just purchase a girlfriend or wife
Hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: ey88

It's heartbreaking. I remember hearing some girls talking about a guy hitting on their mutual friend. The second they started complaining about how he has a big "ego" and only talks about himself, I knew exactly what he looked like. This guy studies computer science at a top 5 school in North-America. He's trying his best, but it's not enough to compensate for his truecel looks. I remember at some of my internships I'd come across legit 5'4" subhumans. They're easily going to make over 200K a year, but no woman is going to give a single fuck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, ey88 and autistic_tendencies
Don't feel sad for them, they will trick you if they had the opportunity

If a guy is NT subhuman he is peobably very narcy and has a high ego despite being a Genetic Abomination

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, watah, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person