It's strange that among other males, I got on the most with failed normies and chadlites/chads.

Xangsane

Xangsane

TTD thanks to Helene + Kirk mogs
Growing up, at uni and post-uni, among other males, I got on the most with failed normies (sub-HTNs that weren't the most NT) and PSL 5+ people.
I found it very hard to get on with NT normies (LTNs-HTNs) as they always made fun of me, excluded me and weren't nice to me at all.

Strange.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 23558, SubSigma and 1 other person
@SubSigma

• Love it
Reactions: SubSigma
How has looksmaxxing impacted you?

were you ugly before?

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I leanmaxxed and lost a lot of weight while unlocking jaw and hollow cheeks. Im working on ntmaxxing rn. I might hop back on ssris. I just don’t vibe easily with normies.

• +1
I leanmaxxed and lost a lot of weight while unlocking jaw and hollow cheeks. Im working on ntmaxxing rn. I might hop back on ssris. I just don’t vibe easily with normies.
I don't get why NT LTN-HTN used to exclude me and make fun of me but failed normies and Chadlites/Chads treated me well?

I don't get why NT LTN-HTN used to exclude me and make fun of me but failed normies and Chadlites/Chads treated me well?
Chadlites and chads have nothing to prove, and it never began for subhumans. Normies will step on eachother to get slightly ahead in any social hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410, Sprinkles and Xangsane
Chadlites and chads have nothing to prove, and it never began for subhumans. Normies will step on eachother to get slightly ahead in any social hierarchy
Is that why the NT normies weren't very nice to me?

Same, my only friends in highschool were an autistic 6ft4 chadlite and a 5ft7 ltn (not autistic but still non-nt).

• +1
Same, my only friends in highschool were an autistic 6ft4 chadlite and a 5ft7 ltn (not autistic but still non-nt).
I wonder why NT normies (LTN-HTN) often are the hardest to get on with yet they're the vast majority of people.

I mostly softmaxxed and lost weight. People treated me more kindly but there wasn't a remarkable difference

I wasn't ugly but a bit chubby.
Is that why the NT normies weren't very nice to me?
It may have been the autism. Normies have a built in detector for that shit.

• So Sad
  • JFL
Not 0 you posted that the minute you created this thread! you didn't even give it a chance at that point!

Growing up, at uni and post-uni, among other males, I got on the most with failed normies (sub-HTNs that weren't the most NT) and PSL 5+ people.
I found it very hard to get on with NT normies (LTNs-HTNs) as they always made fun of me, excluded me and weren't nice to me at all.

Strange.
my former secondary school friends were 6'2+ slayers and chads

• +1
How come not chadlites/chads?
They don’t have anything to prove. As that other guy said normies need to rise above others on the hierarchy.

I wasn’t bullied because I’m a bit like de poot with an aggressive low trust “school shooter” dark triad look.

it’s kind of funny now that I look back on it. people were afraid of me, even a 6 foot something wrestler.

• +1
Reminds me of blackgymmax
They don’t have anything to prove. As that other guy said normies need to rise above others on the hierarchy.

I wasn’t bullied because I’m a bit like de poot with an aggressive low trust “school shooter” dark triad look.

it’s kind of funny now that I look back on it. people were afraid of me, even a 6 foot something wrestler.
my former secondary school friends were 6'2+ slayers and chads
And people say Chads are cold people. JFL at that.

• +1
Reactions: PG4BINX