It's suicidefuel not inheriting your father robustness

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
He has huge bones, 8+ inch wrists most definitely, has a very masculine robust face, strong chin and very prominent browridge, extremely hairy, huge brows, brick shitting stare when he is angry, nw1 at 53. And i ended up with 6.4 inch wrists, thin bones, meh voice, women tier lower third. Why tho, i have noticed a lot of people here don't end up looking like their robust masculine dads, the jews are putting something in the air or water.

Isn't it painful slightly when your father is your childhood idol and you don't end up being half the men he is :feelsrope:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, Deleted member 13787, toolateforme and 1 other person
Bumping thread payment made in love react

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and TsarTsar444
THATS BECAUSE 75% TIME YOUR MOTHER AFFECTS YOUR LOOKS MORE THAN FATHER. REMEMBER SHE IS CARRYING YOU FOR 9 MONTHS . THAT IS BOUND TO HAVE EFFECT IN YOUR LOOKS.
ROBUST MOTHER THEORY

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
THATS BECAUSE 75% TIME YOUR MOTHER AFFECTS YOUR LOOKS MORE THAN FATHER. REMEMBER SHE IS CARRYING YOU FOR 9 MONTHS . THAT IS BOUND TO HAVE EFFECT IN YOUR LOOKS.
ROBUST MOTHER THEORY
Nothing to do with my mother also, she has probably around 7inch wrists jfl at me

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I WAS BLESSED BECAUSE I INHERITED MY MOTHERS OGRE BROWRIDCE AND HIGH ZYGOS AND KILLER JAW WHILE I ALSO GOT MY FATHER CRAZY FRAME AND HEIGHT .

2 words: generic recombination.
I inherited my fathers height (taller then him tbh), his very high e hips( child bearing ones) narrow shoulders etc.
Most of the people I know resemble their father tbh.

I inherited my fathers height (taller then him tbh), his very high e hips( child bearing ones) narrow shoulders etc.
But why does genetic recombination even happen? Is it somehow beneficial?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
But why does genetic recombination even happen? Is it somehow beneficial?
Still unknown to us i think.
Genes are a very mysterious thing.

MINE IS LIKE 5'9-10 FRAMECEL
ARE YOUE HIPS REALLY BAD? FROM WHAT I REMEMVER YOU WERE FAT, JUST LOOSE FAT THEORY AND GYMCEL AND BE SCARY WRAAAAAAAAA