it’s the worst day of the year

NorwoodAscender

NorwoodAscender

addy acquired… WE ARE SO BACK
my fucking birthday…

anybody else fucking despise their birthday? it just reminds me of how much time i’ve wasted, fuck New Years for the same reason tbh

Happy Birthday GIF by Nickelodeon

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 8uAte, aber, Lokki and 35 others
I feel you bud :feelscry:. This is literally me on my birthdays

8d798e0bf2f3b5fea1930f47d59963e1

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aber, gigell, silencio and 7 others
Happy birthday boyo may your 50th birthday be fruitful and may you slay many jbs may you also be rich

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: aber, albe.ORG, gigell and 6 others
I can't care about my birthday as well, it's meaningless in my opinion, I genuinely don't want anyone to send me any celebrations of any type. At most a home-made cake that's it

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517, IAMNOTANINCEL and NorwoodAscender
Birthdays are a hidden psyop to give validation to the gregorian pagan polytheist calendar

• +1
Reactions: PsychoH
Birthdays are a hidden psyop to give validation to the gregorian pagan polytheist calendar
.org users will say this or say happy birthday

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH and MaghrebGator
.org users will say this or say happy birthday
There are no happy birthdays in .org lore ever since they hanged Il Duce in that gas station

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel
My birthday is close too man you should just appreciate life!

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 8uAte, i_love_roosters, PsychoH and 2 others
19! Happy birthday! Make the most of it! :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and NorwoodAscender
thank you boyos❤️❤️

i usually do but not today fuck that. birthdays fucking blow… now i have to go act like im having a good time in front of my family
happy birthday
also just treat it like any other day if u dont like them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and NorwoodAscender
Happy birthday bhai

and yeah I always hated mine for the exact same reason, im way the fuck behind on life, and im only getting older which sucks.

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Happy birthday

• Love it
Happy birthday

• Love it
We share birthdays bud, happy birthday :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: Madridista and NorwoodAscender
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte and ltsOver
happy bday

• Love it
I usually never celebrate my birthday. I even forget about it, and it doesn't occur to me, even if it's the day. Anyway, happy birthday.

• +1
my fucking birthday…

anybody else fucking despise their birthday? it just reminds me of how much time i’ve wasted, fuck New Years for the same reason tbh

Happy birthday bro. We think we are killing time but in reality time is killing us.

• +1
A year goes fast af. I’m 23 in July and my 20th and 21st and 22nd birthdays feel like yesterday

and happy bday

• +1
A year goes fast af. I’m 23 in July and my 20th and 21st and 22nd birthdays feel like yesterday

and happy bday
shits crazy man. remember how long a year felt in your early teenage years?

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and TUSSELEIF
my fucking birthday…

i feel you

felt this way when i turned 20,

it's like fuck i'm 20 i still haven't accomplished shit :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte

• Love it
my fucking birthday…

I got beaten the shit out of the day before my bday by this chad athlete and he had 4-5 peolle surrounding him as backup and one of them was recoeding. The next day it was my bday, I went w my cousin who was just on his phone barely talking to me.. the next year I was being bullied by this 6’1 fatcel who was like 230 lb and I was 130-140 in boxing, literally degrading me kicking me in public, stepping on my shoes, calling me a refugee outloid.

Then last bday in 2023, lol jfl I just ordered fheeseburgers and cinamon bons and went to class. I’ll treat 2024 the same

• +1
I got beaten the shit out of the day before my bday by this chad athlete and he had 4-5 peolle surrounding him as backup and one of them was recoeding. The next day it was my bday, I went w my cousin who was just on his phone barely talking to me.. the next year I was being bullied by this 6’1 fatcel who was like 230 lb and I was 130-140 in boxing, literally degrading me kicking me in public, stepping on my shoes, calling me a refugee outloid.

Then last bday in 2023, lol jfl I just ordered fheeseburgers and cinamon bons and went to class. I’ll treat 2024 the same
:feelswah:

Yeah i dont like my birthday either lol

Stupid ass celebration of nothing

• +1
  • +1
Happy bday brah

Birthdays just aren’t a big deal for me

• Love it
Happy birthday from the best gray on org!!

• Love it
happy birthday

• Love it
Snapchat 1868216581

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: gigell, Timmy, ChadL1te and 1 other person
My birthday is tomorrow but I'm using it as motivation. I turn 19 which will be my last year as a teenager, if I don't ascend this year I'm roping

• +1
My birthday is tomorrow but I'm using it as motivation. I turn 19 which will be my last year as a teenager, if I don't ascend this year I'm roping
fuark one day off from sharing a birthday

happy early birthday tho brother

this is ur year best of luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 8uAte, yeeyeeslayer and N1666

Why were they beating the shit out of you?

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
hbd boyo.

• Love it
Why were they beating the shit out of you?
I was laughing with my friends, and an easy target. I was like 120 lb before with a non-masculine face. He was pure evil. I wish death upon Husayn, Mahdi, Rasul

• +1
Reactions: ltsOver
I was laughing with my friends, and an easy target. I was like 120 lb before with a non-masculine face. He was pure evil. I wish death upon Husayn, Mahdi, Rasul
Qardashimi satashirlar 🥲 hope u ascend and flexed on those fags

• +1
Reactions: Madridista
Happy bday:p

• Love it
happy birthday

makes me feel shit because i hate getting older

• +1
happy birthday

makes me feel shit because i hate getting older
thank you brotha

just got a guitar and amp for my present so i’m feeling better about it now tho lol

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte and kiyopon
Hbd boyo ❤️

• Love it
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: 8uAte and tombradylover
thanks bhai love u brotha

suprised u didn’t have the same birthday as me also jfl
My bday is two months away from u bhai just finally we have a difference. Nah but fr try and enjoy ur day bro I feel similar with the wasted time and shit but in the end it’s a special day and u should try and think about things ur proud of and spend time with ppl u love bhai. Again happy bday bro ur a cool ass dude 😎

• Love it
happy birthday ma nigga

• Love it