Its these 3 things which contribute to a chad face

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1 a very long ramus.

2 a very long mandible.

3 and a longer anteriroly grown cheek bones.

IMG 20201203 105156

IMG 20201203 104808

• +1
Reactions: xefo, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344 and 10 others
Over unless I grow a browridge in my 20s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 9344 and 3 others
He still looks good to me tbqh but hes not a natural so it looks wierd
in some photos he looks like gigachad, but in some he looks weird as hell . in motion he never has looked as good as his pics . he obviously edits his photos to death, but its enough to get a career from it nowadays because what you look like in photos is as important as what you look like irl nowadays. same with that that other arab omar borkan who looks different irl and in pics

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 6723 and reptiles
in some photos he looks like gigachad, but in some he looks weird as hell . in motion he never has looked as good as his pics . he obviously edits his photos to death, but its enough to get a career from it nowadays because what you look like in photos is as important as what you look like irl nowadays. same with that that other arab omar borkan who looks different irl and in pics

Brutal tbqh its still hope full for surgery cels he implant maxed to death though

• +1
Reactions: amajin
Eye area + lower third are the hallmarks of an attractive face they are also the main indicators of good craniofacial development.

• +1
Reactions: Gremblo, Yerico7, 5'8manlet and 6 others
Eye area + lower third are the hallmarks of an attractive face they are also the main indicators of good craniofacial development.
P

Which means 99 percent of people are unhealthy fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Midface needs also be little bit longer. Every chad have slightly bigger midface... not horse face.... Peantskull is not attractive.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Where do I buy and what risks? Also could I grow?
Online. I just use peptides as they're waaay cheaper. You won't grow once plates are fused unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10679
Online. I just use peptides as they're waaay cheaper. You won't grow once plates are fused unfortunately
What risks are there? I don't want to grow a brow ridge and go bald or get cancer

What risks are there? I don't want to grow a brow ridge and go bald or get cancer
This makes ur hair denser actually. You won't get cancer from this. Sides are insulin sensitivity, better sleep, increased energy, and lethargy

• JFL
This makes ur hair denser actually. You won't get cancer from this. Sides are insulin sensitivity, better sleep, increased energy, and lethargy
Damn I might just do that, once I get my test levels and see what's happening.
Any good threads on HGHmaxxing?

Damn I might just do that, once I get my test levels and see what's happening.
Any good threads on HGHmaxxing?
Most threads are cope. Just take hgh or follow a peptide protocol. I take 12.5mg mk-677 every night with 400mcg cjc dac every 4days

• +1
Most threads are cope. Just take hgh or follow a peptide protocol. I take 12.5mg mk-677 every night with 400mcg cjc dac every 4days
What kind of progress have you seen?

• Love it
Growing pains. Better sleep. More energy. More hunger. Worth it 100%%%%
Fucking hell bro, make a thread in the future and tag me
Unfortunately, I don't think I could peptidemaxx until after january so I'll be even further in my 20s by then :feelscry:

Fucking hell bro, make a thread in the future and tag me
Unfortunately, I don't think I could peptidemaxx until after january so I'll be even further in my 20s by then :feelscry:
Why not? It's cheap

Gonna be with family for the holidays so I don't want them to see
It's easy to hide. They're these little ass vials. You could just get mk-677 anyway. Thats oral

• +1
It's easy to hide. They're these little ass vials. You could just get mk-677 anyway. Thats oral
Yeah I'll do that tbh, you have a reliable link?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian and Deleted member 10679
Chemyo. Took like 3 days to arrive and was pretty cheap
He's about to order IGF-1-promoting peptides (potentially accelerating tumors?), from a source called "Chemyo".

JFL

Over unless I grow a browridge in my 20s

that’s what happens.....

only some guys have legit browridge development in their teens, just like some guys have adult like frames in HS but it’s not the norm

pre frontal cortex is the last area of the brain to develop and it finishes into mid 20s

• +1
that’s what happens.....

only some guys have legit browridge development in their teens, just like some guys have adult like frames in HS but it’s not the norm

pre frontal cortex is the last area of the brain to develop and it finishes into mid 20s
so there's hope?

He's about to order IGF-1-promoting peptides (potentially accelerating tumors?), from a source called "Chemyo".

JFL
Chemyo doesn't have peptides actually. It's a good source, all their products are legitimate. Keep hating