it's time to accept that women are superior goddesses compared to you

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
take the inferior gender pill. you can't look at them, you can't talk to them, you're only allowed to serve them in every way possible. and if you're gl that way is also giving them sex

• +1
Reactions: Account and alriodai
Images 8

Burn the witches

its a brutal pill i accepted long ago

women have all the power, they decide everything

we're just cucks fighting for a crumb of their pussy, they don't care about us

It's over tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account, DoctorLooksmax, incel194012940 and 2 others
What a fucking cuck lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004, Meteor21, incel194012940 and 1 other person
its a brutal pill i accepted long ago

women have all the power, they decide everything

we're just cucks fighting for a crumb of their pussy, they don't care about us

It's over tbh
ppl need to undergo invasive surgery to try and SERVE women, to give them good sex while looking at a more aesthetically pleasing face. it's complete submission

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Account and alriodai
  • +1
Reactions: Account
ppl need to undergo invasive surgery to try and SERVE women, to give them good sex while looking at a more aesthetically pleasing face. it's complete submission
its over tbh
people cannot comperehend what you're talking about

we as men lost

• +1
Reactions: Account, DoctorLooksmax and the BULL
Wait! Aren't women doing the exact same thing? It's mutual.

Wait! Aren't women doing the exact same thing? It's mutual.
women do it for themselves. a good body MTB is already attractive enough to some chads

• +1
Reactions: Account and DoctorLooksmax
This is the final black pill tbh

Women win and men lose

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Account and the BULL
ppl need to undergo invasive surgery to try and SERVE women
I need both OBO and Lefort to even enter the range where you're even worthy of being considered as a possible servant.

women do it for themselves. a good body MTB is already attractive enough to some chads
Oh yeah! Women are totally out there getting Bbls and boob jobs for themselves. What logic are you balding this on?

• Ugh..
Reactions: alriodai
Oh yeah! Women are totally out there getting Bbls and boob jobs for themselves. What logic are you balding this on?
They already get chad but they still want to fog the other bitches Just because.

take the inferior gender pill. you can't look at them, you can't talk to them, you're only allowed to serve them in every way possible. and if you're gl that way is also giving them sex
Tbh I'm not surprised by such a post. What did I expect from a cuck who wanted to fund an entire trip for some ruski gold-digger.

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Tbh I'm not surprised by such a post. What did I expect from a cuck who wanted to fund an entire trip for some ruski gold-digger.
Silence

They already get chad but they still want to fog the other bitches Just because.
Always with the fuckin Chad. Get out of the house man. Travel a bit.

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Always with the fuckin Chad. Get out of the house man. Travel a bit.
No. Chad, chad, chad. If you ain't chad women aren't Happy with your presence :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

delusional nigger cope

No. Chad, chad, chad. If you ain't chad women aren't Happy with your presence :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
You remind me of fat people that failed on a diet who then try to persuade other people to not go on diets.

My point being , don't try to turn your failure into other people's failure. It's a great way to stay miserable.

You remind me of fat people that failed on a diet who then try to persuade other people to not go on diets.

My point being , don't try to turn your failure into other people's failure. It's a great way to stay miserable.
What failure you already failed as a man. Women control every action you do, you buy expensive things to impress women not men, you get big to impress women, if you do something wrong to women they put you in jail. Women are invincible

What failure you already failed as a man. Women control every action you do, you buy expensive things to impress women not men, you get big to impress women, if you do something wrong to women they put you in jail. Women are invincible
Female beings , even in the animal kingdom are spectators and not pursuers. So behaving in a way that would make them notice you isn't news homie. You think a peacock spends its time complaining about women sending it to jail?

Also , wtf does jail have to do with anything?

Female beings , even in the animal kingdom are spectators and not pursuers. So behaving in a way that would make them notice you isn't news homie. You think a peacock spends its time complaining about women sending it to jail?

Also , wtf does jail have to do with anything?
Male peacocks are as much of cucks as male humans, muh bigger tail. Accept that you're women's puppet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back