Its time to move on from the normie Blackpill if you're not a faggot

Deleted member 21166

Deleted member 21166

6'3" Übermensch
Read the whole thing i'm not putting a TLDR. If you're that lazy you can go fuck yourself.

To start this off i'm going to go over the basics. The Bluepill symbolizes comforting lies. Simply it manifests in every worldview that differs from the truth. The Redpill symbolizes said truth. In order to understand the objective Redpill imagine looking at baseline facts with a neutral lens, and life as a whole becomes more informative since you are not letting preconceived notions or personal biases influence your mindset. The 'Pill' symbolism originates from a movie quote.

"You take the Bluepill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the Redpill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" -Morpheus from the Matrix. It states that you can either live life from an arrogant standpoint, life is already planned out and your only purpose is to die on your hill (sounds like the Blackpill). Or you can live as a survivor, someone who has a natural desire to pro-create while embracing spiritual growth and economical rewards. Nothing more nothing less.

The Blackpill symbolizes nothing within the same context. It was a fringe reactionary movement created by incel adjacents who felt the Redpill became too mainstream to demonstrate their own version of the truth. It did become too mainstream but what they don't realize is they have an opinionated view of the world just like their Redpill Manosphere counterparts. At this point truthseeking becomes irrelevant and people who believe in any sort of 'Pill' are placed into political categories with different motivations and agendas. Thats Bluepilled thinking (according to the original definition), you're either indoctrinated in a cult or scorned for independent thinking.

The original Matrix reference has become too mainstream and diluted to be taken seriously. From now on stop thinking everything is a pill, abandon this thought process its autistic internet garbage. You don't need to swallow a pill if you're an actual truthseeker.

Attachments

• blackpillers.jpg
    blackpillers.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: varbrah, jaw_is_law, sub5inchcel and 1 other person
cope, blackpill is the path to salvation.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and jaw_is_law
Read the whole thing i'm not putting a TLDR. If you're that lazy you can go fuck yourself.

To start this off i'm going to go over the basics. The Bluepill symbolizes comforting lies. Simply it manifests in every worldview that differs from the truth. The Redpill symbolizes said truth. In order to understand the objective Redpill imagine looking at baseline facts with a neutral lens, and life as a whole becomes more informative since you are not letting preconceived notions or personal biases influence your mindset. The 'Pill' symbolism originates from a movie quote.

"You take the Bluepill, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to. You take the Redpill, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes" -Morpheus from the Matrix. It states that you can either live life from an arrogant standpoint, life is already planned out and your only purpose is to die on your hill (sounds like the Blackpill). Or you can live as a survivor, someone who has a natural desire to pro-create while embracing spiritual growth and economical rewards. Nothing more nothing less.

The Blackpill symbolizes nothing within the same context. It was a fringe reactionary movement created by incel adjacents who felt the Redpill became too mainstream to demonstrate their own version of the truth. It did become too mainstream but what they don't realize is they have an opinionated view of the world just like their Redpill Manosphere counterparts. At this point truthseeking becomes irrelevant and people who believe in any sort of 'Pill' are placed into political categories with different motivations and agendas. Thats Bluepilled thinking (according to the original definition), you're either indoctrinated in a cult or scorned for independent thinking.

The original Matrix reference has become too mainstream and diluted to be taken seriously. From now on stop thinking everything is a pill, abandon this thought process its autistic internet garbage. You don't need to swallow a pill if you're an actual truthseeker.
will ferrell laughing GIF

LMAO NOT FALLING FOR THIS PSEUDO BULLSHIT
Say all you want but i will never give in to all these bullshit again.

No matter how mainstream it is if they give me some experimental truth that must be expanded then i will gladly accept it.

Last edited:
you're a faggot

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21166
will ferrell laughing GIF

LMAO NOT FALLING FOR THIS PSEUDO BULLSHIT
Say all you want but i will never give in to all these bullshit again.

No matter how mainstream it is if they give me some experimental truth that must be expanded then i will gladly accept it.
The corona virus vaccine was experimental as well did you take it faggot?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
The redpill movement when it first popped up had plenty of blackpill elements including looksmaxing and truths about height. At some point it got hijacked by grifters and turned into a behavioural movement since that's how grifters monetise their followers. Now it isn't really a redpill movement any longer it's the bluepill except instead of "just be konfidunt" it's "just be konfidunt, insult her and wear a v-neck shirt".

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, John124, Deleted member 21166 and 1 other person
The redpill movement when it first popped up had plenty of blackpill elements including looksmaxing and truths about height. At some point it got hijacked by grifters and turned into a behavioural movement since that's how grifters monetise their followers. Now it isn't really a redpill movement any longer it's the bluepill except instead of "just be konfidunt" it's "just be konfidunt, insult her and wear a v-neck shirt".
Both Redpill and Blackpill have been normie tier for a while now. The mainstream always ruins everything it touches like the flood in Halo or mold that grows on bread

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 17791
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 21531
I remember first getting into blackpill. Most new people here are pretty blue pilled or still believing in society's bullshit.

I remember first getting into blackpill. Most new people here are pretty blue pilled or still believing in society's bullshit.
My point is you're automatically Bluepilled if you don't look and learn from other perspectives. 99% of Blackpillers are ridgid thinking autists who think somethings Bluepilled and Normie the moment it contradicts their narrative. They are too scared to think of other possibilities because it may shatter their entire worldview, one that they indoctrinated themselves into.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
My point is you're automatically Bluepilled if you don't look and learn from other perspectives. 99% of Blackpillers are ridgid thinking autists who think somethings Bluepilled and Normie the moment it contradicts their narrative. They are too scared to think of other possibilities because it may shatter their entire worldview, one that they indoctrinated themselves into.
lol. Like the oofy doofy pill, people can't swallow that pill here.

I agree with you, this place is full of dogma.