It’s time to stop the hair cope.

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
It boggles my mind that PSLers are so obsessed with hair and and are so scared of balding. “Muh balding is a sexual death sentence” jfl. Stop it.

When in reality it literally doesn’t matter at all, just go outside and you will see bald people with girlfriends everywhere you go.

Here’s what I’ve seen just from the last two times I’ve gone out.

48774ECC 494D 4C12 89D8 8F63C2C52CE7

5F189EFE E476 4428 9DA0 CF798D1BBFE6
38D463D6 FBFE 471D A569 0FE758566E17

Imagine taking finasteride, a literal tranny drug that permanently makes you impotent just to save a few hair follicles. Just shave it, grow a beard, be confident and the bitches will come crawling.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, Moggie, Htrtt and 5 others
your right

Chico's just fine.

he just needs to shave his head and grow a beard then he will be 7 PSL Gigachad again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 61703, p0lishsubhuman, Corleone and 2 others
your right

Chico's just fine.

he just needs to shave his head and grow a beard then he will be 7 PSL Gigachad again

View attachment 1746553
Why are you dancing around the point? he's not saying everyone should go bald and would look better, he's specifically saying those who unfortunately do go bald don't need to fully think it's over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140 and Deleted member 19642

JFL WHAT IS THAT MTF TRANNY FRAME?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Moggie, Jpg, johncruz12345 and 4 others
OP making this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Moggie, Corleone and Torero
your right

Chico's just fine.

View attachment 1746553
It's titled "stop the hair cope". lol

and this right here is quoted text from his post, "When in reality it literally doesn’t matter at all".

obviously in some cases you can pull it off. but I mean come on man

It's titled "stop the hair cope". lol

and this right here is quoted text from his post, "When in reality it literally doesn’t matter at all".

obviously in some cases you can pull it off. but I mean come on man
Excerpt people on here literally say it’s over if you’re balding. Maybe it knocks you down like 0.5 PSL but really just get jacked and shave it and you’ll get a ton of pussy. I listened to PSL autism and took fin and broke my dick, I thought balding was a sexual death sentence so I took a powerful tranny drug that ruined my life.

• +1
Reactions: datoneguymlg
Excerpt people on here literally say it’s over if you’re balding. Maybe it knocks you down like 0.5 PSL but really just get jacked and shave it and you’ll get a ton of pussy. I listened to PSL autism and took fin and broke my dick, I thought balding was a sexual death sentence so I took a powerful tranny drug that ruined my life.
I mean obviously it depends on the individual case

for someone like the rock hair barely matters.

Norwoodcel cope Benevolent would love this:ROFLMAO:

yo bro Benevolent if you're reading this come back I miss shittalking and arguing with you :feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Yeah, If aren't deformed and NT You can get a mid tier becky.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
@SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 19642
It boggles my mind that PSLers are so obsessed with hair and and are so scared of balding. “Muh balding is a sexual death sentence” jfl. Stop it.

When in reality it literally doesn’t matter at all, just go outside and you will see bald people with girlfriends everywhere you go.

Here’s what I’ve seen just from the last two times I’ve gone out.

View attachment 1746520
View attachment 1746522View attachment 1746521

Imagine taking finasteride, a literal tranny drug that permanently makes you impotent just to save a few hair follicles. Just shave it, grow a beard, be confident and the bitches will come crawling.
NO

Shut the fuck up you demented asswipe! I'm gonna plunge your head you bald bitch!

very, very bad examples boyo :feelshmm:

do u just take photos of random people?

What these faggots do not realize is that 99% of men have thinning hair by the age of 20. Their hair volumina decreases over their lives. And dut and fit wont prevent that.

Many are delusional 15 yo kids here. Just ignore them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
Bald is the new ideal. It perfectly shows off your pure masculinity, just look at zidane, ljungberg, etc

B-but, you're the bald one...
Nope I have a lot of hair still but I got gaslit into taking fin and breaking my dick and now I realize it was all for nothing because hair doesn’t even matter after all

Nope I have a lot of hair still but I got gaslit into taking fin and breaking my dick and now I realize it was all for nothing because hair doesn’t even matter after all
Yeah, but you wouldnt feel that way if your dick was fine. Did you do topical or take a pill?

• +1
Reactions: Corleone