It’s too easy for Tyrone

murdah

murdah

Kraken
My cortisol is spiking just from watching this nigga :feelswah: Over for darkskins who aren’t 6’8 and Tyrone facially @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: majesticincel, Sub5kang, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Every girl becomes a whore in the presence of Tyrone

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: majesticincel, ryuken, WeiWei and 3 others
He’s 6’8. He could be white, have the same social media presence, dress the same with the same build and tattoos and still pull.

There’s way more to play here

• +1
Reactions: ZachS
He’s 6’8. He could be white, have the same social media presence, dress the same with the same build and tattoos and still pull.

There’s way more to play here
Tall and Black = Immediate sexual attraction though

• JFL
Reactions: ZachS
Some people are born to win, some are born to lose. Imagine dating any of these foids, you're dating a foid who was creampied the day before by some muscular tallfag. I simply cannot do it.

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
Tall and Black = Immediate sexual attraction though
6’8. This is beyond just tall. He has the same appeal as MGK

IMG 1413

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
He is a gigatyrone, not tyrone

• +1
My cortisol is spiking just from watching this nigga :feelswah: Over for darkskins who aren’t 6’8 and Tyrone facially @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Jamaldickjavontus

As k said many times before being low inhb and NT are msot important thing for BBCs that’s why my 5’7 black friends have no issue slaying

But this guy is a Tyrone who doesn’t need low inhb or nt due to height face and build

• +1

Tyrone in Mumbai htn at most bgm mogs

• Hmm...