It's true that if you're 4 PSL and have a good body, you can have success?

D

Deleted member 10699

Solstice
Imagine a 4 to 4.5 PSL guy (most people are in that range).

The irl competition is around 4 to 5 PSL, but no more. Will a 4 PSL guy with a top physique (not roided, just low bodyfat with good muscle definition) be better than a 4 PSL guy with no muscles? Will that make him a 4.5 PSL guy (irl, I mean)?

When I used to go to the gym, I must say that muscles are a good halo, like, they're rare to see because most men in my area are not muscular or bloated with overly sized arms, so when I first really saw someone with muscles, I was surprised. Like, I couldn't stop looking at that person, even though he was a manlet. People underrate body here. I know that we men see body in a different matter, but the dude was like a irl "chad" with beardfraud. His size kinda killed him, though.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel, Deleted member 9787, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
yes you can have succes but your chance is lower than 7 PSL MASTER CHICO

No, no, and no.
Is all about face and your personality.
I have a great lean athletic physique and get complements by all people who know me, but when it comes to strangers (women) they literally look at me like im a transit sign and talk to me like I’m wasting their time.
I want to point out that I can’t talk to people very well, I’m not autistic but I’m very quiet and insecure. I go blank in every conversation even with my best friend. I’m a virgin, never had a girlfriend (I don’t want one right now) and never been kissed with passion(jfl)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10699, SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 3043
Yes, stop overthinking it autist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
No, no, and no.
Is all about face and your personality.
I have a great lean athletic physique and get complements by all people who know me, but when it comes to strangers (women) they literally look at me like im a transit sign and talk to me like I’m wasting their time.
I want to point out that I can’t talk to people very well, I’m not autistic but I’m very quiet and insecure. I go blank in every conversation even with my best friend. I’m a virgin, never had a girlfriend (I don’t want one right now) and never been kissed with passion(jfl)
Your physique isnt going to get you laid if you can't even socialize properly.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
No, not at all.

You think mse will improve mento labial

Will a 4 PSL guy with a top physique (not roided, just low bodyfat with good muscle definition) be better than a 4 PSL guy with no muscles?
Will a guy with a good physique be better than a guy without a good physique........yes

If youre a virgin while skinny, ur not gonna start slaying just from gaining some muscle.
If you are doing decent as a skinnyguy, ur gonna do better with muscle.

But you need the bare minimum social skills (and more important: SOCIALIZE, meet people, girls included!) This is very important, you need to meet a lot of new people