it's truly over for bluepilled ugly guys

ryuken

ryuken

the chosen pajeet
i was talking about lookism with one of my friends who believes in the blackpill and in the middle of our discussion another one of my friends who is bluepilled reacted with laughing emoji i asked him what are you laughing on he said your misery what's funny is that he's almost 100kgs at 5'7 or something and he looks ugly asf me and my other friend stopped typing for a while then he replied to a massege where i said "i'm 5'11 which means i'm average" with the following sentence "also wtf 5'11 isn't average if 5'11 is average that means i'm short" i said fuck it this nigga is stupid and told him "yes you're" then he just insulted me holy fuck this nigger is so low IQ i may be stupid but he's way more stupid than me

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Nick.Harte, shia.jihadist and 9 others
Unless you live in Serbia 5’11 is not average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, forevercoping and ryuken
i feel better after writing this shit i wanted to tell him this in the face tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist, Darkeningstar and Elias de God
coping high bf manet

• +1
Reactions: xuzky and ryuken
Fuck this cuck, let him cope in solitude and he will rope in the next 5 years max

• JFL
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Pikabro and ryuken
For some reason these kinds of manlets who are completely delusional about themselves and extremely bluepilled are the ones who have a shit personality and generally do you no favors being around them. Ditch this retard

• +1
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, Nick.Harte and ryuken
Fuck this cuck, let him cope in solitude and he will rope in the next 5 years max
idk how blind these niggers are don't they look in the mirror

For some reason these kinds of manlets who are completely delusional about themselves and extremely bluepilled are the ones who have a shit personality and generally do you no favors being around them. Ditch this retard
weirdly accurate lol i've been limiting my interactions with him in the last a few months

i was talking about lookism with one of my friends who believes in the blackpill and in the middle of our discussion another one of my friends who is bluepilled reacted with laughing emoji i asked him what are you laughing on he said your misery what's funny is that he's almost 100kgs at 5'7 or something and he looks ugly asf me and my other friend stopped typing for a while then he replied to a massege where i said "i'm 5'11 which means i'm average" with the following sentence "also wtf 5'11 isn't average if 5'11 is average that means i'm short" i said fuck it this nigga is stupid and told him "yes you're" then he just insulted me holy fuck this nigger is so low IQ i may be stupid but he's way more stupid than me
Crazy how can you be 5ft 7 100kg and be bluepilled what a retard funny thing is am also 5ft 7 and 100kg cut that nigga off

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and ryuken
Crazy how can you be 5ft 7 100kg and be bluepilled what a retard funny thing is am also 5ft 7 and 100kg cut that nigga off
already not interacting with him that much

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
i feel better after writing this shit i wanted to tell him this in the face tbh
copy paste this thread into his dms

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte and ryuken