It's truly over unless you're a chad in 2020. 60 year old hag gets 99+ likes in tinder in few hours.

BigBiceps

BigBiceps

Kraken

Oh man, I've never felt this low in my whole life. There were even some actually good looking men swiping her right, even some guys that were chads. What kind of dating prospects do men have anymore, if so many guys have to settle for 60 YEAR OLD GOD UGLY GRANNY. Things with my gf didn't work out so I was thinking of putting up tinder, but after this video I'm so not going to do it. It's so over.
Rage
Rage
Rage
Rage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Eduardo DOV, StoicNihilist and 9 others
The thirst of your average man is just insane. Do they not realize what they're doing is actively hurting their chances of ever fucking an attractive woman?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 4804, Aesthetic and 4 others
death to thirsty simps

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Zeta ascended, turkproducer and 6 others
All those "men" should be euthanized.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Aesthetic, Zeta ascended and 6 others
The thirst of your average man is just insane. Do they not realize what they're doing is actively hurting their chances of ever fucking an attractive woman?
Average man of today is selfish piece of shit. They only think about fast relief and are ready to do anything to get it. Even collapse the whole fucking dating market while at it.
Arnie

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 1476 and 3 others
Average man of today is selfish piece of shit. They only think about fast relief and are ready to do anything to get it. Even collapse the whole fucking dating market while at it.
View attachment 252959
They're so focused on fucking some ugly old ass whore that they can't see the bigger picture. It's sad. If men actually had some sense on this the dating market could be improved in just a few weeks

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Aesthetic, Zeta ascended and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, turkproducer and Deleted member 1476
Men these days are backtasbing cucks that would kill their own father for a stinky becky pussy

• +1
Reactions: Mousei, Deleted member 4563 and BigBiceps
It's over for grandpacels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3902, Andros, DidntRead and 4 others
Every day I see stuff like this, the more and more I'm turning to Islam.
It’s a good question: what the fuck do we do/needs to happen to rein in these simps

God I knew the standard was low but jesus fucking christ what have we become

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
It’s a good question: what the fuck do we do/needs to happen to rein in these simps
Follow the lead of muslim countries. Fornication to be made strictly illegal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
I don't care how many likes some subhuman rat gets, most guys I know just swipe right on everyone without watching and then filtering out the matches later

When PSL5+ guys start messaging and actually showing interest in this necrophiliac doll is when I'll agree that it's over.

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, turkproducer, diggbicc and 1 other person
I don't care how many likes some subhuman rat gets, most guys I know just swipe right on everyone without watching and then filtering out the matches later

When PSL5+ guys start messaging and actually showing interest in this necrophiliac doll is when I'll agree that it's over.
THAT ''SUBHUMAN RAT'' GOT LIKE 20 SUPERLIKES. You do not superlike anyone by accident. Watch from 4:39.
Nic cage

we need vids of stacy's matches, we need to know what kinda men a stacy swipes right on. I don't mean making a fake account with a stacy and seeing her matches, because that shows the men who want to be with her, which is a lot. We are interested in the men she selects.

So we either need vids of a real stacy swiping right or a set of men that are right swiped by beckies/stacies.

we need vids of stacy's matches, we need to know what kinda men a stacy swipes right on. I don't mean making a fake account with a stacy and seeing her matches, because that shows the men who want to be with her, which is a lot. We are interested in the men she selects.

So we either need vids of a real stacy swiping right or a set of men that are right swiped by beckies/stacies.
Stacies swipe right chads, occasionally chadlites. Some also go for some 60+ year old sugardaddies, who'll kiss their feet and pay for it. They may have only like 500 matches opposed to 2500 of beckies, but the matches are all very handsome fellas.

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc
Stacies swipe right chads, occasionally chadlites. Some also go for some 60+ year old sugardaddies, who'll kiss their feet and pay for it. They may have only like 500 matches opposed to 2500 of beckies, but the matches are all very handsome fellas.
btw what PSL are you, since you feel you'll face this issue. also at what PSL do you enter stacy match territory?

i really hope men wise up and really fucking quickly

• +1
it starts with us bro
idk bro, i’m 17 so generally girls my age will want someone a year or two older than myself.. And the vast majority of men who are our competition are 18-25 and they are just gonna simp anyway

i really cope hard saying men are becoming redpilled now but it feels like things have gotten to shit too much :/
Every day I see stuff like this, the more and more I'm turning to Islam.
thought u hate muslims?

• +1
I HAVE HAD MORE THEN ENOUGH OF THIS CUCKS LITERAL CHADLITES AND HIGH TIER NORMIES CANNOT EVEN PROPERLY MATCH NORMAL BECKIES EVEN CHAD IS SLOWLY LOSING THE BECKIES AND THEY GO FOR GIGACHAD

HOW HARD DO I HAVE TO ASCEND IF I LITERALLY NEVER CAN BE ENOUGH FOR THESE HOES

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer and Deleted member 1476
btw what PSL are you, since you feel you'll face this issue. also at what PSL do you enter stacy match territory?
Idk what PSL I am, never asked. 5 facially atleast, I can say that much. I've been called handsome by women at bars and clubs, but I'm also 6'4 and have good body, so that haloes me irl, but that of course won't show in tinder so I'm fighting only with my face to stand out from the sea of thirsty men.
All I ever wanted was a average tier woman I could wife up, then I'd be settled for life, but I guess that's just daydreaming. Every year I feel the hypergamy is growing stronger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and diggbicc
idk bro, i’m 17 so generally girls my age will want someone a year or two older than myself.. And the vast majority of men who are our competition are 18-25 and they are just gonna simp anyway

i really cope hard saying men are becoming redpilled now but it feels like things have gotten to shit too much :/
it’ll get a lot worse but things have to be rebalanced eventually. the current situation is unsustainable

Idk what PSL I am, never asked. 5 facially atleast, I can say that much. I've been called handsome by women at bars and clubs, but I'm also 6'4 and have good body, so that haloes me irl, but that of course won't show in tinder so I'm fighting only with my face to stand out from the sea of thirsty men.
All I ever wanted was a average tier woman I could wife up, then I'd be settled for life, but I guess that's just daydreaming. Every year I feel the hypergamy is growing stronger.
JFL if thats what you're going through then it's over

it’ll get a lot worse but things have to be rebalanced eventually. the current situation is unsustainable
It doesn’t matter if it’s rebalanced once we’re all dead or very old jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and Deleted member 1476

thought u hate muslims?
They always want someone older. And no, I never said I hated muslims. I dislike some nationalities like somalis who try to cause mayhem in my country and who seem to come as package deal with the faith, but the faith is very good. It has a lot of good values, it's a good religion for a man.

Actually most men are aware of the redpill/blackpill already but they’re just too thirsty to do something, in my class there’s a girl with 7 (yes S-E-V-E-N) guys orbiting her at the same time, no one is saying that it’s weird because it’s normal here for a girl having tons of orbiters so it’s socially accepted

Better yet since they’re aware of the blackpill they often call the non-orbiters “incel” just because they refuse to be a simp like them, you’re either a cuck or an incel here :lul:, all that shit is mainstream already, I had to leave Italian incel forums cuz my classmates were lurking them

It’s indeed over

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3902 and turkproducer
They always want someone older. And no, I never said I hated muslims. I dislike some nationalities like somalis who try to cause mayhem in my country and who seem to come as package deal with the faith, but the faith is very good. It has a lot of good values, it's a good religion for a man.
Yesyes but some muslim majority countries are just low IQ/low inhib/criminal tendencies because it’s their culture/in their blood. A few hundred years ago or even 70 years ago in the USA the so called “well meaning christians” we’re lynching blacks for no reason and taking over/abusing other countries

Ethnics feel hard done. but i think living in northern or western european country you always have a biased and skewed view

anyway it’s pretty much over i care about that more, this video is depressing
Actually most men are aware of the redpill/blackpill already but they’re just too thirsty to do something, in my class there’s a girl with 7 (yes S-E-V-E-N) guys orbiting her at the same time, no one is saying that it’s weird because it’s normal here for a girl having tons of orbiters so it’s socially accepted

Better yet since they’re aware of the blackpill they often call the non-orbiters “incel” just because they refuse to be a simp like them, you’re either a cuck or an incel here :lul:, all that shit is mainstream already, I had to leave Italian incel forums cuz my classmates were lurking them

It’s indeed over
yes aren’t italian guys a big part of redpill community/blackpill? I heard hypergamy/standards there are insane

View attachment 252959
Feminism also destroyed the dating market.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and turkproducer
It doesn’t matter if it’s rebalanced once we’re all dead or very old jfl
true but I believe it is a symptom of a bigger problem in the west. huge wealth inequality, personal debt economic stagnation/decline and climate change are other symptoms. impossible to predict the future but it won’t always be like this. huge disparities and inequalities are always corrected by war/recession/revolution /societal change etc. if we refuse to simp we can at least maintain some dignity

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
true but I believe it is a symptom of a bigger problem in the west. huge wealth inequality, personal debt economic stagnation/decline and climate change are other symptoms. impossible to predict the future but it won’t always be like this. huge disparities and inequalities are always corrected by war/recession/revolution /societal change etc. if we refuse to simp we can at least maintain some dignity
i don’t have the energy to care anymore

I can’t enjoy sex anyway so I won’t pursue it

• +1
yes aren’t italian guys a big part of redpill community/blackpill? I heard hypergamy/standards there are insane

Yes the standards are very high but not high in the way many people here think, since the Italians are very ugly (the only goodlooking Italians can be found in the north where there are some Nordic influences, the south is full of boneless meds) most foids are demanding something else, here tinder is not a very good medium to know girls, cold approach is dead (they are aware of the blackpill now, imagine how educated they are about all that PUA shit that was popular 10-20 years ago JFL), the best way to know a girl is via social connections but if you’re not NT making friends is very hard and because they’re blackpilled the other guys are gonna ostracize you with names like “incel“

About hypergamy it might not look that bad at first sight because most of the couples are looksmatched and sometimes the girl is the better looking one, well it’s not that good, first of all: you either SMVmog her (and you won’t because like I said in the previous post even an ugly foid can have dozens of orbiters) or you betabuxx
Right now you’re thinking “yes water is wet that happens everywhere“ it’s true but the scary thing is the way this is mainstream, normies talk about it with nonchalant, I once heard a group of 16yo foids talking about sugar daddies and how to get one giving each others tips

But at the end of the day i should only blame that shitty princess mentality, the foids are hard to get so the average guy is firstly gonna search some bluepilled advice from PUA, then after seeing that it doesn’t work he’ll join the redpill/blackpill forums to discuss about how Italian foids are “fighe di legno”, this happens for the teencels, the oldcels are wageslaving rn in order to fuck hookers/move to SEA/EE in summer to fuck some tranny/gold digger

All the fellow italiancels can confirm what I’m saying and can add more, this is a very little percentage of what is happening rn in Italy, i could easily write a book with all the information I have about it if I wanted to, a thread with all I know would be so long to become unpleasant to read

Yes the standards are very high but not high in the way many people here think, since the Italians are very ugly (the only goodlooking Italians can be found in the north where there are some Nordic influences, the south is full of boneless meds) most foids are demanding something else, here tinder is not a very good medium to know girls, cold approach is dead (they are aware of the blackpill now, imagine how educated they are about all that PUA shit that was popular 10-20 years ago JFL), the best way to know a girl is via social connections but if you’re not NT making friends is very hard and because they’re blackpilled the other guys are gonna ostracize you with names like “incel“

About hypergamy it might not look that bad at first sight because most of the couples are looksmatched and sometimes the girl is the better looking one, well it’s not that good, first of all: you either SMVmog her (and you won’t because like I said in the previous post even an ugly foid can have dozens of orbiters) or you betabuxx
Right now you’re thinking “yes water is wet that happens everywhere“ it’s true but the scary thing is the way this is mainstream, normies talk about it with nonchalant, I once heard a group of 16yo foids talking about sugar daddies and how to get one giving each others tips

But at the end of the day i should only blame that shitty princess mentality, the foids are hard to get so the average guy is firstly gonna search some bluepilled advice from PUA, then after seeing that it doesn’t work he’ll join the redpill/blackpill forums to discuss about how Italian foids are “fighe di legno”, this happens for the teencels, the oldcels are wageslaving rn in order to fuck hookers/move to SEA/EE in summer to fuck some tranny/gold digger

All the fellow italiancels can confirm what I’m saying and can add more, this is a very little percentage of what is happening rn in Italy, i could easily write a book with all the information I have about it if I wanted to, a thread with all I know would be so long to become unpleasant to read
Lol i’ve travelled all over italy and the difference between northern and southern italians isn’t that big, the north doesn’t have nordic influence.. you mean celtic/anglo

Oh fuck dude.... wait till you see this shit:

This is an atomic Blackpill. A literal 83 year old walking corpse mogs this entire forum's SMV to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
We need to crash this plane with no survivors tbh jfl
We need to crash this plane with no survivors tbh jfl

This is pathetic. Lol at copers saying that just approach bro. Modern average man is a low T cuck who binge approaches every single woman for pussy. They'll approach anyone. I see my jb sister getting approached by subhumans all the time. All these things make every girl a celebrity. I usually don't approach any women. Am i a Chad? I don't think so and I'm still a virgin. But still I'm not giving validation to anyone. If any bluepilled Normies reading this, i beg you to guys please stop hitting on every women you see. There's no use anyway for you