its unfair how foids treat men

isis_Bleach

isis_Bleach

Disqualified as a human being.
was talking to this girl and she told me send body so i did and she was like “its passable its alright” meanwhile this girl: 4’11, no ass, weird feet, bloated (ovviously i didnt know until sye sent me and i blocked her) all around a 4/10 body

like what if i said that shit to her shed have a shit fit:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i body mog her im 6’2 shes flat and fat at the same time:feelskek:bitch had the nerve to say “its passable.” your tits are not passable thats what i shouldve said:feelsrope:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: whiteislandpill, Klasik616 and arabcelxxx
If I remember you have slug pheno I get why she'd say that

But ur a submissive little baby boy that's why they treat you like this I can tell

Bulk up twiggy

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, isis_Bleach and aerooooo

But ur a submissive little baby boy that's why they treat you like this I can tell

Bulk up twiggy
im the best pheno😻😻 ( i got no girls) (im shy) i want to kill myself

We did this to ourselves, in literally every species of animal the male is put on a pedestal and is the price except for us now, also men now are low T

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach

Bulk up twiggy
kys nigger.

was talking to this girl and she told me send body so i did and she was like “its passable its alright” meanwhile this girl: 4’11, no ass, weird feet, bloated (ovviously i didnt know until sye sent me and i blocked her) all around a 4/10 body

like what if i said that shit to her shed have a shit fit:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: i body mog her im 6’2 shes flat and fat at the same time:feelskek:bitch had the nerve to say “its passable.” your tits are not passable thats what i shouldve said:feelsrope:
Why are you sending pics to femcels

• +1
Ugly women are good at gaslighting men and making them feel insecure. It’s a way of decreasing a man’s value while also increasing theirs

Best to avoid ugly women.

Their tactics don’t work on women and that’s why hot women rarely associate with ugly women

• +1
Reactions: Bars and isis_Bleach
Foids are evil.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever and isis_Bleach
She’s purposely inflating her value while lowering yours . Cut her off , i would have just left her on read

• +1
If your body doesn't look like this - you might as well rope you fucking subhuman

Attachments

• 4303541_1723437350042.png
    4303541_1723437350042.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1721973468548334.png
    1721973468548334.png
    674.5 KB · Views: 0
  • EnfTqRBXIAA-8dX.jpg
    EnfTqRBXIAA-8dX.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL