It's WAY More Important for a Man to Be Attracted to a Woman than the Other Way Around

Part-Time Chad

Part-Time Chad

Master
A man has to attain an erection in order to perform sexually and impregnate a woman. But in order to get an erection, he has to be physically attracted to the foid first. If she's gross, the pee pee won't get hard, and no babies are gonna be born.

But women, on the other hand, can get pregnant whether they like the guy or not. All they have to do is lye there and STFU. No attraction necessary.

So, all the pickiness and high standards should be coming from men. I have to actually get aroused by your appearance in order to fuck you. You don't.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: overtier1011, Jova, manletmogger and 12 others
ironic that a relationship of any type will NEVER work if the woman doesn’t see the man as better than her

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: micropp, emo, Jova and 6 others
ironic that a relationship of any type will never work if the woman doesn’t see the man as better than her
That's purely caused by cultural Marxism. Without that social disease, none of this shit would be happening. We wouldn't even be on this forum. It wouldn't exist. It wouldn't need to.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, SteveLorde, Jova and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: thegiganigga, Bonecel01 and PseudoMaxxer
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Jova and Part-Time Chad
Mirin joining 6 years ago with 21 posts.
He left the forum but he had a few thousand posts on .is. He just came back to check cuz a friend told him

• +1
Reactions: Jova
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and TheDarkEnigma
A man has to attain an erection in order to perform sexually and impregnate a woman. But in order to get an erection, he has to be physically attracted to the foid first. If she's gross, the pee pee won't get hard, and no babies are gonna be born.

But women, on the other hand, can get pregnant whether they like the guy or not. All they have to do is lye there and STFU. No attraction necessary.

So, all the pickiness and high standards should be coming from men. I have to actually get aroused by your appearance in order to fuck you. You don't.

Men are picky when it comes to physical attractiveness, but only for relationships/marriage. At the end of the day, most men will almost always instinctively leverage their surplass of status and money(if they have any of course) in order to get a hotter woman than what they could have otherwise gotten. That's how some surgeon who is physically barely average gets a hot trophy wife.

@TheDarkEnigma @Michael Myers @fukmylyf @NotAMogger were close friends with @Wario on .is
Who were these guys’ names on .is?

• +1
  • +1
TheDarkEnigma
RREEEEEEE
fukmylyf
Grim_reaper
Most of them are OGcels. I only know RREEEEEEE/@Michael Myers.

I think by the time I joined .is @fukmylyf was already banned.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and ElTruecel
Most of them are OGcels. I only know RREEEEEEE/@Michael Myers.

I think by the time I joined .is @fukmylyf was already banned.
Grim_reaper joined around 2022 @NotAMogger

• +1
Grim_reaper joined around 2022 @NotAMogger
Yeah, I don't think I remember him considering that I got banned from there at the start of February 2023.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Yeah, I don't think I remember him considering that I got banned from there at the start of February 2023.
What are your thoughts on the current state of Fagnada?

• JFL
Reactions: TheDarkEnigma
What are your thoughts on the current state of Fagnada?
I just hope that it gets annexed by the United States one day and then gets culturally enriched by spics moving in.

Trudeau's a faggot who can't run a "country" even if it's a self-governing dominion, honestly it would be better if the UK took complete control back.

• +1
Reactions: NotAMogger