It’s weird but If you think about it you made progress even if little

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Mentally unstable.
If I think about myself, I used to drink everyday and get drunk alone in my room, smoke weed and eat slop and fap.

Now I do none of the above, ok I understand that I still have goals to achieve but it’s important to see the progress you made along the way.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TheNextOPry, N1666, MaghrebGator and 5 others
I ascended so hard, but am even more insecure and shit about myself now, than the time when i didnt even know about bp

• +1
Reactions: ZachS and PseudoMaxxer
I ascended so hard, but am even more insecure and shit about myself now, than the time when i didnt even know about bp
It’s normal, we strive for perfection when we can’t be perfect and we can’t have all the features we wish for.

For example i’m now insicure about my skin pigmentation, I used to be light brown before summer and now from all the sun i’m becoming more and more tanned and I don’t like it.

But I understand is normal i’m a human being and my genetics are this way, people wish to get tanned quickly like me so there’s no point in getting sad about it.

If I think about myself, I used to drink everyday and get drunk alone in my room, smoke weed and eat slop and fap.

Now I do none of the above, ok I understand that I still have goals to achieve but it’s important to see the progress you made along the way.
Proud of u

• Love it
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I'm progressing towards wizard status. Only a couple of months left.

• Love it
Wtf??? Wholesome pseudomaxxer thread???

• JFL
Wtf??? Wholesome pseudomaxxer thread???
It’s just a phase, probably the coffee I just took gave me the energy to be positive.

Wait till the end of lunch break.

• JFL
Reactions: baerr