Its weird how some people here dont even believe the bp

cooldude1231

cooldude1231

Solstice
Mfs get an girl and instantly dump this shit. I wish i was just one of the young and influenceable kids who could forget this

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, lemonnz, h111 and 2 others
You joined in August stop acting like yk shit, most people here don't know what the BP:blackpill: is anyway

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Rzn, h111 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, h111 and 97baHater
Honestly, if I ever get a girl that lowkey look like she truly loves me I'm deleting my account

Just imagine the kids we would have... ❤️

Or how much we will love each other... ❤️

Or.... How there is no hope for subhuman ogre manlet to ever find a signifcant other 💔

FUCK

IM DYING AN INCEL FUCK FUCK FUCK
IM PRAYING ON NIGGAS WITH POTENTIAL DOWNFALL

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and FreakShowCel
people who get delusional after a bit of serotonin release are as good as animals. they'll blindly walk to the slaughter house

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Clark69
People in general abandon their beliefs the moment they do not benefit them anymore (or something else does better). Very few people stay true to principle and look at things objectively and at a more abstract level.

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231 and Clark69
Honestly, if I ever get a girl that lowkey look like she truly loves me I'm deleting my account

Just imagine the kids we would have... ❤️

Or how much we will love each other... ❤️

Or.... How there is no hope for subhuman ogre manlet to ever find a signifcant other 💔

FUCK

IM DYING AN INCEL FUCK FUCK FUCK
IM PRAYING ON NIGGAS WITH POTENTIAL DOWNFALL
Just geomaxx :ogre:

If they abandon the BP then they never believed it

• +1
Reactions: Clark69 and cooldude1231
wish i was just one of the young and influenceable kids who could forget this
It’s the opposite, it’s usually the young ones that are obsessed with blackpill orthodoxy

Those of us that hve been on this side of the manosphere for awhile, and I’m talking about since the TFL community days, eventually see that the bp doesn’t explain it all

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alucard69 and cooldude1231
people who get delusional after a bit of serotonin release are as good as animals. they'll blindly walk to the slaughter house
legit
i always laugh at the retards who do this shit
im willing to bet a lot of them got dumped, cheated on, or have some other stuff going on the background that'll make them more blackpilled after rejecting it

• +1
Reactions: cooldude1231
People in general abandon their beliefs the moment they do not benefit them anymore (or something else does better). Very few people stay true to principle and look at things objectively and at a more abstract level.
i hate these people the most. thats why i never was a moral/belief fag and if i do aquire morals or beliefs of my own imma be sure its bullet proof

• +1
Reactions: glaruz
It’s the opposite, it’s usually the young ones that are obsessed with blackpill orthodoxy

Those of us that hve been on this side of the manosphere for awhile, and I’m talking about since the TFL community days, eventually see that the bp doesn’t explain it all
Yeah i discovered all this shit last summer as a retarded youngcel, luckily i went through it already and got a bit smarter a. Maturing is realizing there aren't any 'pills' made by delusional rotters to describe reality and that people on this site don't have any magical knowledge (i mean the social dynamics, not looks theory ofc lol), besides it's common knowledge that looks and height matter the most in dating for example, atleast to my friends.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
Yeah i discovered all this shit last summer as a retarded youngcel, luckily i went through it already and got a bit smarter a. Maturing is realizing there aren't any 'pills' made by delusional rotters to describe reality and that people on this site don't have any magical knowledge (i mean the social dynamics, not looks theory ofc lol), besides it's common knowledge that looks and height matter the most in dating for example, atleast to my friends.
Yeah i dont gaf about the muh tribal social shit f but theres alot of stuff ive read about pscyhology on these forums and it makes most things ive experienced in the past seem fake. I have a hard time even viewing my mother in the same light that i used too

You joined in August stop acting like yk shit, most people here don't know what the BP:blackpill: is anyway
@Sub5kang U joined late june btw, go suck a dick u lelouch cock lover

• JFL
Reactions: Sub5kang, chudlite and 97baHater
Yeah i dont gaf about the muh tribal social shit f but theres alot of stuff ive read about pscyhology on these forums and it makes most things ive experienced in the past seem fake. I have a hard time even viewing my mother in the same light that i used too
sure use some of thought process found here if you want, alot of people IRL realize how much looks matter etc.. it's only critical thinking and pattern recognition, you don't have to be 'blackpilled' or visit forums. Users here tend to be delusional too and often out of touch with reality just like most 'normies'

• Hmm...
The people in this thread lack the understanding of the BP,

What the blackpill is:

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources, and anecdotes.
These findings highlight certain behaviors of both genders.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

That's it. That's the blackpill.

What the blackpill is not:
- It is not an ideology.
- It is not connected to emotions.
- It does not make any value judgments about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

In fact, the blackpill is fit for marriage with any worldview whatsoever.
For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior
as corrupted by the fall of man in Genesis.
This would be a negative interpretation, suffice to say.

A scientist could incorporate the blackpill into evolutionary psychology.
This would be a neutral take.

What about a positive interpretation?
Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits from the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!
Imagine a psychopath or the powers that be... or a marketing agent perhaps...
They would ADORE the blackpill! It would make their life so much easier!

Maybe it has already...

You see friends, my point is this: The blackpill is just this: Nothing.

offer-nothing.gif

It pertains to be nothing, it judges not, it holds nobody accountable.

@GeckoBus on .is

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and cooldude1231
It is biological determinism, an illusion like any other modern scientific dogma.

Mature people see beyond what "science" and religion dictate.

• Hmm...

The blackpill is a body of value-neutral data-points derived from academic research, historical sources, and anecdotes.
Since the information is value neutral, meaning it contains no value judgements about women or men,
there is no reason to ascribe any attributes to it, i.e. "nihilstic," "fatalistic," "self-loathing," "mysognistic," etc.

- It is not an ideology.
- It does not make any value judgments about either gender (not that it could, it has no personhood).
- The blackpill is not a fatalistic belief system, dreamt up by disatisfied men that hoped for more in life.

For example, a Christian worldview could easily incorporate the blackpill by simply explaining human behavior

Yes, it is possible!
From the perspective of someone who profits from the blackpill, it is absolutely beautiful my friends!

Maybe it has already...

offer-nothing.gif

@GeckoBus on .is
True but my feelings remain the same

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater

- It is not an ideology.

Yes, it is possible!

Maybe it has already...

offer-nothing.gif

@GeckoBus on .is
high iq

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater