Its women's fault that we are incels

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Its women's fault that we are this way.

-Its women's fault that they would rather share a very rich person or a Chad with loads of girlfriends and mistresses over an average guy.

-Its women't fault that the bottom 40% of them are obese (obesity for men is only 30%) and even if we wanted to date the bottom 25% of women we can't because they are 300 lbs. monster pigs who even we (incels) can't get hard on. I'm not talking overweight, i'm talking obese.

Its also *smart men's fault that they made online dating a thing.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Demir
Have you tried out good genetics?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: DarknLost, Chowdog, middayshowers and 11 others
It's nature's fault.

Survival of the fittest.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost, Chowdog, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Deleted member 685, TheBasementsBasement and 1 other person
Romantic classic man that got lost in the dark

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Sam, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, dodt, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person
okay bitch moan is over start looksmaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 685, forwardgrowth and 2 others

-Its women's fault that they would rather share a very rich person or a Chad with loads of girlfriends and mistresses over an average guy.

-Its women't fault that the bottom 40% of them are obese (obesity for men is only 30%) and even if we wanted to date the bottom 25% of women we can't because they are 300 lbs. monster pigs who even we (incels) can't get hard on. I'm not talking overweight, i'm talking obese.

It’s not women’s fault you’re incels. It’s your parents’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dodt

just date a blind girl so she doesn't care of your look

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
get over it is just natural selection, if a was a woman I wouldn't choose a subhuman either, all of this isn't new, this is something that has happened in all of history blame your parents for having you, sometimes I think we should just let chads and stacies have kids, I don't want more people to go through the mockery of being sub human

• +1
Reactions: Soulsmaxx and Deleted member 685
get over it is just natural selection, if a was a woman I wouldn't choose a subhuman either, all of this isn't new, this is something that has happened in all of history blame your parents for having you, sometimes I think we should just let chads and stacies have kids, I don't want more people to go through the mockery of being sub human
This. Stop blaming women

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Calm down. Some of the most intelligent people are incels. My younger brother is hardcore incel and he's going to a top 20 medical school.

What do you do? Move boxes for a living? LOL.

Most Chads and stacys are amateur actors, car salesmen, office managers etc.

Calm down. Some of the most intelligent people are incels. My younger brother is hardcore incel and he's going to a top 20 medical school.

What do you do? Move boxes for a living? LOL.

Most Chads and stacys are amateur actors, car salesmen, office managers etc.
that's a lie, attractive people tend to be more intelligent in general
attractive people also tend to be more successful in life
keep coping all you want saying incels are some short of jimmy neutron

if you want to blame women then go for it but that is stupid cause they are not responsible of your looks
and nobody owns nothing to no one nor sex nor money nor success, it's just the genetic lottery some win some loose
and you just called me a chad by saying I move boxes with your logic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
View attachment 77739
if you want to blame women then go for it but that is stupid cause they are not responsible of your looks
and nobody owns nothing to no one nor sex nor money nor success, it's just the genetic lottery some win some loose
Its not about who is responsible I guess. People are irrational. Finding causal relationships is hard af in questions of morality and fairness.
But I would kill a foid ngl.

Its not about who is responsible I guess. People are irrational. Finding causal relationships is hard af in questions of morality and fairness.
But I would kill a foid ngl.
the you are lost brother

View attachment 77739
Lies. Most Chads and Stacys are doing easy,shitty majors in college while incels are engineers, doctors, ph.d students etc.

In the end, Stacys go with average looking guys with loads of money, not Chad's who work as car salesmen.

Before Meeks for $$$, he was with a 5/10 because no women wanted his dumbass.

Enjoy your minimum wage salary and average looking G.F . Most Stacys go with John's with loads of cash.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and dodt
How often do you see a good looking bitch with a poor, but good looking guy?

Perhaps I was coping too much, I admit. But yeah, $$$ also matters. I never see a good looking bitch with a poor guy.
How many times have You seen a multi millionare? Most people arent poor that aplies to chad, is like saying just be confident Bro, gues what, chad is also confident, and by the time the incel gets money to atract stacie, stacie is in her 30 already used by chad Life only matters from 18-30 thats were chad Will always win woman at that age wants to have 1 night stands and party

I agree dude

Edit: I agree now too

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089