It's worth taking out loans to surgerymaxx

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Either you wageslave and throw away precious younger years where you could be out slaying, working until you make enough money to slay, and by then you will be like 30, as opposed to taking out a loan right fucking now and completely surgerymaxx and live with loans / debts, but at least you will live a happier life, that will most likely grant you more opportunity, since attractive people are more likely to get hired for jobs and everything.

So it's logical to go high in debt to surgerymaxx and then live your younger years having fun and deal with all the other shit later on in life, rather than throwing away all of your young life, because you decided to be a cuck and wageslave to the point where with ur age it will be over regardless.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 4310, Steph4gr and 1 other person
Only double jaw surgery is worth it

yes

• +1
Reactions: Barbarossa_
Its not worth it bro

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2816
Modified Lf 3 and Double Jaw

I wonder if a surgeon can perform both at the same time.

Either you wageslave and throw away precious younger years where you could be out slaying, working until you make enough money to slay, and by then you will be like 30, as opposed to taking out a loan right fucking now and completely surgerymaxx and live with loans / debts, but at least you will live a happier life, that will most likely grant you more opportunity, since attractive people are more likely to get hired for jobs and everything.

So it's logical to go high in debt to surgerymaxx and then live your younger years having fun and deal with all the other shit later on in life, rather than throwing away all of your young life, because you decided to be a cuck and wageslave to the point where with ur age it will be over regardless.
and whos gonna give u that amount of money as a youngcel with no job?

I dont think so

Ok let's see here:
1. You either wage slave UNTIL you get that money assuming that you actually manage to save in this God forsaken economy
2. Be a slave for a bank but at least you are gonna be a good looking slave

I'll choose 2. but keep in mind that plastic surgery is an investment and the rule of thumb for any investment is that you expect that the money is gone and it will NEVER COME BACK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo and BigBoy
Get a loan for 50k. Get lefort 2 and modified lefort3. Die on the operating table or ascend or rope tbh

Get a loan for 50k. Get lefort 2 and modified lefort3. Die on the operating table or ascend or rope tbh
do you know how hard it is to get a loan for 50k wtf lmao

Yup. I'm taking out a loan when I turn 19 in a year to take a visit to Eppley